What are these and who can put them in?

ondre

Original poster
Aug 16, 2007
Hey, I'm in Dallas and I have a few dishes. I think there are enough for four horn dishes. I need someone to help me audit the hardware so that I can prepare to install them on the roof. If anyone knows how to install these bastards let me know. I think there are four C-band and then one small Bell dish with attached LNB. The motors are von weise.

--Ondre

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 210
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 181
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 200
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 180
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 188
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 179
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 193
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 169
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 173
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 191
Pics 5 and 9 show a non pen mount and what looks to be a dish 300 single lnbf dish, 7 and 8 apear to be support rings and an arm for a 6ft or larger cband dish wich pics 3 and 10 have the panels for the dish and those same pics show what looks to be either one or two old prime star dishes or what could be a starband/directway/wildblue dishes. Pics 1 and 2 have a center feed dish in them but not sure what service it goes to though Im pretty sure that its a commercial application, two problems though are that the pics are all blurry though some are really bad and the other problem is the fact that alot of the stuff is still covered up.

Cband dishes are best mounted on a pole in the ground due to the size and the force of the wind load on them, in your case the solid dish will have even more load on it than a mesh panel dish. The cband and the dishes in pic three are the most useable for free to air service and cband/ku services, the smallest dish in pic 9 looks to be damaged so it would be best to toss it, the center feed dish is also useable but your best bet is to post in the cband and free to air forum about it.

You'll need a receiver to use on any of the dishes you have and an idea as to what programming that your looking for to pick the right receiver and satellite, for this your best bet is to start looking through the free to air forum and the cband forum.

Multi-Satellite question

Hd Rsn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)