Video Game Deals

Also of note is the $1 tier, which includes Spec Ops: The Line and Duke Nukem Forever. Spec Ops is an unbelievable experience, and Duke Nukem, well it really needs to be experienced by everyone.

It will be interesting to see if this bundle finally helps Battleborn get some more users. The user base is so bare now, and from what I can tell the biggest crime the game committed was that it wasn't Overwatch.

Also of note is the $1 tier, which includes Spec Ops: The Line and Duke Nukem Forever. Spec Ops is an unbelievable experience, and Duke Nukem, well it really needs to be experienced by everyone.

It will be interesting to see if this bundle finally helps Battleborn get some more users. The user base is so bare now, and from what I can tell the biggest crime the game committed was that it wasn't Overwatch.

It doesn't seem to have made too much of a difference so far. There are currently still only 555 people playing on Steam. That being said, the Humble Bundle has only been live for a little over an hour so it's too early to tell. We'll see what kind of impact it makes over the next week.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/

Green Man Gaming is having a Summer sale. Unfortunately I haven't been able to see what any of the deals are yet since their servers are down from the increased load.

Edit: Also, it looks like GMG is going to get rid of their voucher system. Instead you will now just automatically get discounted pricing if you are logged into your account. In theory I like this but I have noticed that a lot of the new pre-order games are 16% off bringing their total down to $50 now. The old promo codes always ranged from 20% to 25% so they aren't quite as good a deal as they used to be. Plus I'm not sure what this means for their old VIP system that often had pre-orders available for $35-$40.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/members-price/

Edit 2: I grabbed XCOM 2: Digital Deluxe Edition for $28.79 at 62% off. This includes the game and season pass. I thought I should point this out because the base game is the exact same price in this sale. I almost grabbed that instead before I decided to check the price on the Deluxe Edition.
https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/xcom-2-digital-deluxe/

Here's a sort of breakdown on the 48 hour sales from the site.

Days 1&2 – The Final Frontier – Kind of self-explanatory, this is our sci-fi themed sale!

Days 3&4 – Level Up – Our roleplaying game themed sale!

Days 5&6 – Fun With Friends – Another pretty easy to figure out one, that’ll be where we’re collecting the multiplayer games that we’ve got on sale!

Day 7&8 – Kick Ass – Featuring badass characters, incredible indie titles and awesome excitement!

Days 9&10 – Get Tactical – A collection of simulators, puzzle games and tactical strategy, this is the sale that’ll get you thinking!

Days 11&12 – Survival Of The Fittest – The final theme day, this day includes horror, survival and action games, in an explosive end to the sale.

It doesn't seem to have made too much of a difference so far. There are currently still only 555 people playing on Steam. That being said, the Humble Bundle has only been live for a little over an hour so it's too early to tell. We'll see what kind of impact it makes over the next week.
Well the game certainly received a shot in the arm. Here's the stats from 2:22pm EST.

upload_2016-7-20_14-22-57.png

Edit: Also, it looks like GMG is going to get rid of their voucher system. Instead you will now just automatically get discounted pricing if you are logged into your account. In theory I like this but I have noticed that a lot of the new pre-order games are 16% off bringing their total down to $50 now. The old promo codes always ranged from 20% to 25% so they aren't quite as good a deal as they used to be. Plus I'm not sure what this means for their old VIP system that often had pre-orders available for $35-$40
It looks like the vouchers aren't completely gone. I just got an email from them with a 10% off voucher code that they said could be used on Sale items.

upload_2016-7-21_12-31-0.png

It looks like the vouchers aren't completely gone. I just got an email from them with a 10% off voucher code that they said could be used on Sale items.

View attachment 118775

Nice. Hopefully something pops up in this sale that you can actually use it on. Until a bought XCOM 2 a couple days ago I don't think I had purchased anything from them since Fallout 4 so I'm not sure why I didn't also get a coupon offer.

I still made out pretty well though. I mentioned that the Deluxe Edition of XCOM 2 that includes the season pass was the exact same price as the base game when I bought it for $28. Well, it looks like that was a mistake since the price of the Deluxe Edition was higher when I went back to look at the sale later in the day. I think they raised it up to $35 but I don't remember the exact price.

Well the last game you got was Fallout 4, whereas the last game I got from GMG was Murdered: Soul Suspect on 12/1/14. Surprised it took them so long to reach out. I'm not complaining of course. I'm hoping that Minecraft: Story Mode gets a good deal in this sale. I started off the first episode yesterday (It's free on Windows Store) and I'm surprised how much I enjoyed it. I also want to try and do a video of my kids playing the game with me, where I'll have them make the decisions of the characters and react to what they do.

Well the last game you got was Fallout 4, whereas the last game I got from GMG was Murdered: Soul Suspect on 12/1/14. Surprised it took them so long to reach out. I'm not complaining of course. I'm hoping that Minecraft: Story Mode gets a good deal in this sale. I started off the first episode yesterday (It's free on Windows Store) and I'm surprised how much I enjoyed it. I also want to try and do a video of my kids playing the game with me, where I'll have them make the decisions of the characters and react to what they do.
Well I feel like a dolt... turns out GMG does NOT sell TellTale games... :(

Microsoft changing XBox Live Gold plan

ps4 Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)