The Sarah Connor Chronicles on FOX

He reminds me of weasly on STNG er I mean wesley. Way to whiney.

I don't know... I don't find him to be whiney. During the last show I was agreeing with his point of view. Better to attack a known terminator and stop them from completing their mission than give up just because he wasn't the guy you though he was.

I agree. He is fine. I like the show a lot.

i think it will do good, the actors will develope to there characters, and the show will get better. i hope that it evenutally gets to the war. unless there not going that way, so they can save the war for T4

I agree. He is fine. I like the show a lot.

He is a fine actor, but he is too good. He reminds me a real teenager! Most of the other TV shows you will have a 25 years old playing a teenager and he will act more like a college student. I just hope his character will grow up fast!

Once again, Sarah is proving to be tough, tough, tough... she can fight. :D

And can do pull ups! :)

Amazing, the transformation from the weasly bar-chick in T1. :)

My biggest complaint about the show is that they are using a 20 year-old that looks 25 to play a 15 year-old! Drives me CRAZY! If you want to use a 20 year-old actor, write a 20 year-old character, not 15!!!!

See ya
Tony

My biggest complaint about the show is that they are using a 20 year-old that looks 25 to play a 15 year-old! Drives me CRAZY! If you want to use a 20 year-old actor, write a 20 year-old character, not 15!!!!

See ya
Tony

I think the problem with that is that Mom in real life is only 34, and she looks not a day over 30. It is already hard to believe she got a 15 years old let alone a 20. :p

John's character did much better in this episode. Now I just want to cut his hair...

To me it is like there is a poor production of this series. Take the part where they rescued John's uncle from the police truck. Sarah gets in the driver seat. She sees the Terminator in the side-view window and says he is coming we need to get out of here. You would assume that she would not even say it or as she was saying it, she would have started to drive like crazy. However, you get the sense that she stood there because the camera shifted to Cameron and the truck was not moving. It is like they were waiting like sitting ducks wating for a confrontation with the Terminator. Poor production of or poor shooting or poor script.

Another problem, main reason to rescue Reese (John's uncle) because he was the only family left. Is Sarah crazy? Why would you do that? The guy is not even supposed to be part of your present/future/past and yet she feels that the most important mission at that point is to save Reese. What is the point of the Terminator Movies? The point was to save Sarah or John? She is risking the Live of John for her uncle. I cannot swallow that kind of thinking. I thought the whole point was that there was no John there is no future. Poor writing...

Another problem, main reason to rescue Reese (John's uncle) because he was the only family left. Is Sarah crazy? Why would you do that? The guy is not even supposed to be part of your present/future/past and yet she feels that the most important mission at that point is to save Reese. What is the point of the Terminator Movies? The point was to save Sarah or John? She is risking the Live of John for her uncle. I cannot swallow that kind of thinking. I thought the whole point was that there was no John there is no future. Poor writing...

I've got no problem with that aspect of the script. Its bad logic certainly, but exactly the sort of logic you'd expect from us good old fashioned emotional humans. ;) As such, I don't think its poor writing at all.

THey also have a 26 year old playing a 16 year old. But that's ok... Summer is fine to look at ;)

I liked this episode; tying into the Reese storyline. AND bringing back the fiancee, pretty good, I thought. Not worried too much about logic. Its an action show.:)

And thinking of the cast, TV Guide has used the photo of the three of them from its cover in the past two issues. Pretty photogenic group I guess. :)

I wonder how many terminators did Skynet send back? They seem to run into one every episode. Cameron should just reprogram the ones they defeat, and by the end of the season, they will have their own army of terminators to fight Skynet. ;)

wow I loved the flash backs tonight. Could of had better graphics but eh. Its awesome how they tied it in. Man its getting better every show :)

I like the suspense with Summer's terminatrix. Will she go bad again? ;)

Kind of disappointed that our future vision didn't have more lasers like we saw in the movies. Also be nice to see a liquid metal terminator again.

I like the suspense with Summer's terminatrix. Will she go bad again? ;)

Kind of disappointed that our future vision didn't have more lasers like we saw in the movies. Also be nice to see a liquid metal terminator again.

That liquid metal terminator was damn near impossible to defeat; it was cool, for sure, but I suspect costs too much in CGI to do for the tv show.

For its shortcomings, I am enjoying this show a lot. :)

Over already

Next week is the 2 hour season finale:mad:, It's just getting good. I wonder if we'll have to wait until Dec or Jan for the next new episodes. :confused:

BTW How about Summer in those tights tonight?:D:D

it was cool, for sure, but I suspect costs too much in CGI to do for the tv show

This sort of special effect costs a lot less today than it did back when T2 was made. After all, we saw a bit of morphing in the new Knight Rider film. My guess is we'll finally get a T1000 with season 2, assuming there is one. I heard an unconfirmed report that its being renewed, but nothing definitive yet.

BTW How about Summer in those tights tonight?

She actually is a trained ballerina and dancer, appearing as a ballerina on an episode of Angel when she first caught Joss Whedon's attention. The rest is history.

Saving Grace: Season 2

What Were Your Top 5 Stargate Atlantis Episodes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)