Surprised the 622 hasn't gotten an update since L365

There is a new release right around the corner. Before they can release it though, they have to get the developers back from vacation so they can disable the external USB drive support, TV2 IR support, native resolution passthru, ethernet, and pause-bug fixes that are in the beta version. They definitely don't want those features to slip out to end users. :D

There is a new release right around the corner. Before they can release it though, they have to get the developers back from vacation so they can disable the external USB drive support, TV2 IR support, native resolution passthru, ethernet, and pause-bug fixes that are in the beta version. They definitely don't want those features to slip out to end users. :D

Good one. :D :D :D

Smartass :up ROFL

See? That's why I like this forum so much better than the other one. A comment like that would've been edited by the mods and the poster admonished for saying naughty things about Dish.

I think you are too optimistic!!!

Don't you mean "get the developer back from vacation"?

I would've thought they would've issued a new release by now. There are still some fairly significant problems that need to be addressed.

No, No, No! Stability over features.
Be careful what you wish for. Mine's working well, and I still remember 3.62(?).

Please, to the back of the room, say 5 'Hail Charlies', and sin no more.

I think it was 363 that was such as mess? Wasn't that the rushed release to get the TV Entertainment?

Pause Pause Pause

I am not sure if it is the TV or the 622, but up to 10 second delays changing channels...SD or HD.... reported to Tech Support "We have not heard of this, but will prepare a 'form' to submit to engineering".....

Thanks a lot, don't hurt yourself getting right to it.....

I have a problem with pausing up to approximately 10 seconds and press play and the 622 going back to live tv. I would like to be able to do this when watching football to sync up the radio play-by-play with the action on the tv. The OTA NFL games are about 5 - 10 seconds ahead of the local radio broadcast (I like the local radio call better than the TV commentators). The 942 did not have this problem.

Interesting. If I pause my 622, releasing the pause will return the program to present time, or live. I need to back up a few seconds and then pause to avoid this problem.

Pause works for me also. Pressing play after pause starts
video one frame back so there's a slight jerk from the paused
picture

How could they release a new software update when all of the programmers have been busy writing, under pseudonames, about losing their DNS channels to Senators and Congressmen for the past two months?

Free locals question

New Dish 1000???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)