Surprised the 622 hasn't gotten an update since L365

My 622 doesn't have this pause issue either... Some initially said they only saw it when they paused and quickly un-paused, like within a few seconds. So, I tried that, and it worked like it should. We routinely pause for 30 sec, minutes, etc and that works properly too.

I have a problem with pausing up to approximately 10 seconds and press play and the 622 going back to live tv. I would like to be able to do this when watching football to sync up the radio play-by-play with the action on the tv. The OTA NFL games are about 5 - 10 seconds ahead of the local radio broadcast (I like the local radio call better than the TV commentators). The 942 did not have this problem.

I too have the pause issue. If you rewind and pause then it seems to work most of the time for me.

Bearcat I am assuming you are in Cincinnati and when the Bengals are on I'm always behind the call of Brad and Dave on either 700 wlw or 92.5fm when using the OTA tuner in the 622. I enjoy those 2 calling the games over the TV counterparts and I have no way to really synch them up when the OTA is behind getting to my TV. Brad will say whats going on about 3 seconds before I see it on my TV lol.

Cincyguy,

I am in Springboro, OH just south of Dayton. I listen to the game on 104.7 WTUE in Dayton. They must get the feed from WLW so they have a slight delay which enables me to sync it up with the OTA from channel 12 or 7.

No, No, No! Stability over features.
Be careful what you wish for. Mine's working well, and I still remember 3.62(?).

Please, to the back of the room, say 5 'Hail Charlies', and sin no more.

I didn't say anything about features. I said there are issues to address - IOW added stability.

The biggest problem I continue to have is when the camera pans, there are periodic stutters in the picture like it's sticking for a couple of frames and then releasing. Happens all the time. I think some people have said they notice it when tickers are scrolling across the bottom of the screen.

Free locals question

New Dish 1000???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)