SatGuys Fantasy Baseball

I was just scanning everyones roster on the ESPN draaft board, and I'd have to say that- from top to bottom- HD has the best looking roster..........at least on paper.

Thanks Bill.

I'm a little imbalanced with too many Yankees and Indians, but overall, I'm pretty happy with the draft.

Thanks Bill.

I'm a little imbalanced with too many Yankees and Indians, but overall, I'm pretty happy with the draft.

:D I had Joey Votto in my que and you nabbed him two picks before my choice.

I had my eye on him a round earlier, but took the gamble that he still would be there when it was my turn again. :p

Looking forward to it!!! Really, looking forward to it!!!

I can't remember, I either won it last year or lost in the championshp.
Anyway, just checked in today, first time in a while, been crazy busy, or i would have been in, but...I have to say Sportsline does have the best league, and with the rule changes they made this year it should be even better. have fun guys, I will be looking for updates!

Oh, and go PHILLIES!!

One way or the other, I will borrow the wife's camera and get a photo up this weekend. Stick a fork in 2008 before we kick off 2009......

BTW, my pitching staff rocks. Should be a fun year....

I was just scanning everyones roster on the ESPN draaft board, and I'd have to say that- from top to bottom- HD has the best looking roster..........at least on paper.

Hey . . . I chose consistency over Power . . .

[ame="http://games.espn.go.com/flb/clubhouse?leagueId=189889&teamId=12"]Moved Temporarily[/ame]

Just wanted to say thanks to Sky for setting everything up last night. Overall I think the draft went smoothly.

I had a great time during the live draft too. So much better than just having the computer pick them for you.

I'm looking forward to this season, my first fantasy baseball season ever. I've been the commissioner/owner of a fantasy football team for over 8 years now, but never tried fantasy baseball. Should be fun....

Good luck to all.

BTW, I'm willing to look at some trades. Finagling with rosters and being active is the lifeblood for fantasy sports.

*Needs: Outfielders and Pitchers

*Willing to trade: A-Rod and others (make me an offer)

Well, I suppose I deserve what I got for not being there, but I had to paint our bathroom, and it was my fantasy team or my marriage. Did take me a while to decide, though LOL

Fantasy Question

Anyone know how the starting rosters work?

For instance, the first matchups will between 2 teams from April 5th thru 12th.

Are the starting rosters locked beginning on April 5th thru 12? Or can we adjust each day?

I had a great time during the live draft too. So much better than just having the computer pick them for you.

Me too. I can't believe we were able to pull off the live draft.

I'm looking forward to this season, my first fantasy baseball season ever. I've been the commissioner/owner of a fantasy football team for over 8 years now, but never tried fantasy baseball. Should be fun....

I've been doing fantasy baseball since I was 13. My best advice: the season is a marathon, not a sprint.

BTW, I'm willing to look at some trades. Finagling with rosters and being active is the lifeblood for fantasy sports.

No doubt about it. I hope everybody remains active.

Anyone know how the starting rosters work?

For instance, the first matchups will between 2 teams from April 5th thru 12th.

Are the starting rosters locked beginning on April 5th thru 12? Or can we adjust each day?

You can change your starting lineup once a week. The changes have to be made before the first game of the scoring period.

Other than that weird glitch where it chose some stiff Yankee minor leaguer from the bottom of the list over Roy Oswalt, whom I wanted, it worked ok. I liked the audio cues they use....

I know HD's a little miffed I took some Indians players on my team, but here's the truth-

HD has convinced me the Indians will be very good this year, so I took his word and took two Tribe players.

Ditto for Jason Bay- I was going to take Brian McCann, but I couldn't get that "Ode to Jason Bay" out of my head when I saw he was available. (Thanks, Bill!)

I know HD's a little miffed I took some Indians players on my team, but here's the truth-

HD has convinced me the Indians will be very good this year, so I took his word and took two Tribe players.

Ditto for Jason Bay- I was going to take Brian McCann, but I couldn't get that "Ode to Jason Bay" out of my head when I saw he was available. (Thanks, Bill!)

Damn you Sabres!

I'm gonna pry some of those Injuns from your cold dead hands if it's the last thing I do! ;) :D

PS, check the site. I countered you a new trade offer.

I'm gonna pry some of those Injuns from your cold dead hands if it's the last thing I do! ;) :D

I gave you an offer for two of them in exchange for Abreu, and you rejected it.

I'll make you another offer later today.

Fantasy Football

Ernie Harwell Well Wishes Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)