SatGuys Fantasy Baseball

That is the score for the week so far..Its pretty clear just looking at the box score of the matchup..It is basically what you are or are not leading in category wise at this point.

makes it less challenging it seems, but its ok, still fun!

I like it better when you can change out players everyday. If someone gets hurt on Monday & will be out for 3 days, I'd like to put him on my bench and use a bench player those days. Along with days off, etc.

You are winning 7 categories, losing 4 categories and tied in 1. 12 total categories, 6 Offense and 6 pitching.

thank you so much . . . i've never used espn before and now I get it; so basically, just win the most out of 12 categories each week and you win! that is easy!

I like it better when you can change out players everyday. If someone gets hurt on Monday & will be out for 3 days, I'd like to put him on my bench and use a bench player those days. Along with days off, etc.

i forgot to set up my lineup and this week i am already down 1 pitcher thanks to sanatan's injury in la!

cliff lee did not help me either today :(

Yea I would say if it still can be done, it needs to be changed so that we can change our lineups daily..This being stuck with one lineup per week sucks..Gonna get boring real fast.

trash talking alert:

hey Sabs, what happened to your bashing lineup:

R HR TB RBI SB AVG
9 1 19 10 0 .192

my team which I built on consistent hitters:

R HR TB RBI SB AVG
13 7 55 23 2 .302

it's called trash talking folks . . . so don't reply by saying it is only the 4th day of baseball; i know that!

trash talking alert:

hey Sabs, what happened to your bashing lineup:

R HR TB RBI SB AVG
9 1 19 10 0 .192

my team which I built on consistent hitters:

R HR TB RBI SB AVG
13 7 55 23 2 .302

it's called trash talking folks . . . so don't reply by saying it is only the 4th day of baseball; i know that!

It's only the 4th day, and 3rd full day :D:D:D:D:D

Hahaha, could not resist

Ecstatic with my offense, concerned about my pitching. Still, I was ONE category away from being 2-0 (5-6-1 lost to 6-5-1), so I should be happy.

Pitching has been a huge surprise, As Granderson Goes the Offense goes, and he is not going now, I am sure he will, because they sure need him. I like Santiago in the mix, but Everett can hit when he is playing. Either way we are ok at SS, Laird has been a plus, already known for his Defense and arm he is getting on base, and that is a huge plus.

The bottom of the order is carrying them right now, also obviously unexpected. Cabrera is a beast, and if you throw him stikes he is going to hit it somewhere really really hard. Mags has no power anymore, Guillen is showing his age and bad legs..

All in all after two weeks I would give the D and pitching a B+ and he Offense a C

Don't like the fact that your lineup is locked in for a week at a time. I'm used to playing where you can adjust the lineup everyday. This just doesn't feel like managing the team can have any affect on how the team does. Wish we had 2 DL spots as well, I had 3 players go on the DL midweek last week, had no way to adjust. You asked, so I'll give you my true feelings.

Don't like the fact that your lineup is locked in for a week at a time. I'm used to playing where you can adjust the lineup everyday. This just doesn't feel like managing the team can have any affect on how the team does. Wish we had 2 DL spots as well, I had 3 players go on the DL midweek last week, had no way to adjust. You asked, so I'll give you my true feelings.

Yes, I agree, Pretty sure this can changed by the person who created it..That option of changing lineups daily is why I picked or voted for espn.

Fantasy Football

Ernie Harwell Well Wishes Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)