SatGuys Fantasy Baseball

Yes, I agree, Pretty sure this can changed by the person who created it..That option of changing lineups daily is why I picked or voted for espn.

I tried to change it to daily roster moves...it wouldn't let me. I even emailed cust. support @ ESPN and was told there was nothing they could do...

My offense has been consistent which has helped me to a 2-0 start; however, without a closer and my starters losing, I might be buying time before a losing streak

I'm 1-0-1 after two weeks. It's my pitching staff that's been keeping me going.

I lead our league with 12 saves (Papelbon, Jenks, Brian Wilson and George Sherrill), and second in ERA with a 2.92. My starting staff of Jake Peavy, Joe Saunders and Gil Meche have been giving me quality starts almost every time out. I just picked up Jarrod Washburn off waivers, and Washburn has gotten off to a good start.

However, I need my offense to chip in a bit more. I'm getting NOTHING from catcher, from either Pudge Rodriguez or Dioner Navarro. One of them will be hitting the road as soon as I get Joe Mauer back off the DL.

Torii Hunter, Jermaine Dye and Kosuke Fukudome have been my most consistent offensive players. My three Red Sox entries: Jacoby Ellsbury, Mike Lowell and J.D. Drew have been okay.

But I'm waiting for Hanley Ramirez, Chipper Jones and Dan Uggla to break out.

Last edited:
OK, Flying J's, here's your prize. It came out a little fuzzier than I'd like, but hopefully this makes us square......

And now that 2008 is put in the books, PLAY BALL!

Fine Job Bob!

Hey Bob, it actually took me this long to go check out this thread. I have to tell you that it put a huge smile on my face and my kids loved it too!

Yup, all square, sorry i missed the league this year, seems like there is a lot more participation and talk. Damn, you would have thought that you chumps would have called out last years champ....me. Anyway, glad you guys are having fun and now I can concentrate on my money leagues and of course my Phils!

Now we both have to gang up on those Marlins, though, I think that their schedule, 6 wins against the Nats so far have helped them along.

Good luck to ya this year, well, untill about two weeks left in the season and we can watch your Mets do a Three-peat of their eventual choke!

Now you guys know why I picked so many Yankees. ;)

Just you wait till A-Rod comes back. Those numbers will surely go up from there.

Did you know about the wind tunnel they play in when you were drafting? :) :)

I would LOVE to have Pujols (obviously.......who wouldn't ;)). I'm currently shuttling five players in and out at the two corner infield positons: Mike Jacobs, Adam LaRoche, Hank Blalock- who I can use at first OR third, Mike Lowell and Joe Crede. None of them are gonna set the world on fire, ala Phat Albert, but I'm content with that group..........FOR NOW.

I also have Chipper Jones, but I've been using him at my extra infielder positon.

I just don't want to give up any pitching. I was scaling the pitchers waiver list the other day, and frankly there was garbage out there. I was lucky enough to claim Jarrod Washburn, and I jettisoned Barry Zito. :)

My fantasy team has climbed to second in total homers with 26, yet I'm still in the basement of the league.

My team ERA is 4.88; in contrast, Bill's team ERA is 2.91.

I forgot to make changes to my team this week but that doesn't seem to matter... it appears picking a lot of Phillies thus far was a very bad move on my part. Hopefully my team and my pitchers wake the hell up and let me compete... otherwise I'll be looking up from the bottom.

My fantasy team has climbed to second in total homers with 26, yet I'm still in the basement of the league.

My team ERA is 4.88; in contrast, Bill's team ERA is 2.91.

Sabres,
maybe you're aware of it, but you're currently playing without a second basemen.

Just wanted to give you a heads up. :)

You almost got it, Bill....proper form would have been:

Sabres,
maybe you're aware of it, but you're currently playing without a second basemen.

Just wanted to give you a heads up. :)
:) :)

Fantasy Football

Ernie Harwell Well Wishes Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)