SatGuys Fantasy Baseball

I'd like to join this.

Where do I go at 8:45 eastern tonight?

You're kidding, right? :)

I've been trying to get people to join for a week now....I actually tried PMing you, but your box was full.

Here's the deal:

We have 10 now. ESPN won't let us draft with an odd number of teams. The Duke fan (cant remember his usename..cwjpt or something) PMed me earlier today wanting to get in, but I havn't heard back from him.

PM me your email. If the duke fan responds, or if you can find someone else, I'll send out two invites. You (and whoever else potentially joins) will need to be able to accept the invite as soon as its sent out as to not delay the draft...

Even if I am unable to participate in the fantasy draft, I am still going to be interested in the teams that you guys choose.

When the draft is over, I'll ask you guys questions on what made you choose certain players, why you chose them, who you passed up, who has the best lineup, etc.

Sabres and cjwct:

Invites were just sent. Please check your emails and join right now! Seeya tonight.

Guys, I am officially in.

I'm drafting with you guys tonight!

All those years of watching NFL and NBA drafts on TV have prepared me for the moment that is going to happen tonight.

Oh, by the way.... I haven't forgot paying off on my debt (a photo of me holding up a sign that says Mets Suck) to FlyingJ's for the Mets finishing behind the Phillies.... I was planning on giving him an opening day present.... Maybe a few days sooner..... I still have the newspaper from the days the Phillies won the World Series and will hold that up looking miserable too as a bonus for making him wait so long to get "paid off".

Looking forward to it!!! Really, looking forward to it!!!

I can't remember, I either won it last year or lost in the championshp.
Anyway, just checked in today, first time in a while, been crazy busy, or i would have been in, but...I have to say Sportsline does have the best league, and with the rule changes they made this year it should be even better. have fun guys, I will be looking for updates!

Oh, and go PHILLIES!!

Last edited:
I'm logged in now and just looking around; used mlb previous 2 years, so trying to get used to this; hopefully its easy tonight to find the "Draft" and get in to it

HD's Ninja's are going to run away with this league!!!!

Not if Sabres' Slammers have anything to say about it!

You're not going to lap the field ala the Angels last year.

I think it'll be like the NL East or AL East dogfights of recent years.

I'm having trouble accessing the league page. It keeps telling me I'm not registered but I know that I did register the first day?

edit: nevermind, I'm in... I have 3 ESPN accounts apparently and found the 3rd one by guessing...

Here's my fantasy baseball roster:

[ame="http://games.espn.go.com/flb/clubhouse?leagueId=189889&teamId=11"]Moved Temporarily[/ame]

What do you think?

Here's my final draft roster:

Not too bad if I say so myself...

Could use another big bat in the outfield and maybe another stud starting pitcher though.

[ame="http://games.espn.go.com/flb/clubhouse?leagueId=189889&teamId=6"]Moved Temporarily[/ame]

Fantasy Football

Ernie Harwell Well Wishes Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)