Pls Help Diagnose, I'm out of ideas

If you peak one transponder, you peak them all. (They are all at the same spot in the sky!!)

Ok, I switched the cable to the other port on the LNBF and I now have transponder 2 on sats 119 and 110. Still missing 119 tp 6, 10 and 16 and 110 tp 12 & 10. (This was after unplugging the RG-6 from the receiver and running a check switch to reset and plugging it back in).

I did pull apart every connection and it appears that the little blue plastic thingie inside the F81 is cracked on both ends (is that considered a dielectric?), so I'll go get a new barrel connector for that.

Any equipment you recommend to check voltage or continuity on the line? I mean, clearly I have some continuity if I'm getting most channels. I've been meaning for some time to get a voltage tester for other things.

I think you should replace that barrel connector and check it. If you are still having problems I'd get a new lnb. If you can actually trace every bit of cable and find all splices and find no kinks or damage to the line, I really don't see the point in checking the voltage. I'd almost bet my next paycheck it's either that connector or the Twin. And if THAT doesnt fix all of em it very well may be that it's a spotbeam that you can't get, like Iceberg said.(such as 110 tp's 10 and 12)

Does the 622 come with an HDMI cable?

625 no timers will fire

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)