Paramount +

I have Paramount+ and my issue is with Live TV. My ISP is ATT Air Home Internet, which frequently gives me a Chicago IP, so Paramount+ thinks I am in Chicago. So I only get CBS Chicago, not my local.
So, I just changed my router (went from pfsense to opnsense in the process). I went from getting Wichita local CBS station in Paramount+ to getting the Raleigh, NC local station. I checked my old IP in several online geolocation databases, and discovered it was not in several of them, while the new IP is in all of them. Paramount+ seems to rely solely on one of these databases which is missing data for my old IP, instead of also using GPS location. I suspect this is similar to your problem in that Paramount+ is only using the IP data to determine your location.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
I suspect this is similar to your problem in that Paramount+ is only using the IP data to determine your location.

I now think it depends on the device. I get Chicago on my Roku, since there's no way for P+ to use GPS there, only IP. But on my phone, I get Kansas City, since the P+ iPhone app can locate me via true GPS.

Does B/R Sports on Max have MLB postseason games from TBS?