NHL on NBC: Sunday, Mar 4, 12:30pm

I just get exciting when March 1st rolls around and America's attention turns toward hockey. The playoffs should be awesome this year as no one team has managed to stand head-and-shoulders above the rest. Of course, the only news coming out of Detroit lately is around the clock coverage of Stephen Grant, the Scott Peterson wannabe.

Being a Red Wing fan, I'll give the advantage to Nashville with a healthy Volcoun.

Jimbo

I just get exciting when March 1st rolls around and America's attention turns toward hockey. The playoffs should be awesome this year as no one team has managed to stand head-and-shoulders above the rest. Of course, the only news coming out of Detroit lately is around the clock coverage of Stephen Grant, the Scott Peterson wannabe.

I wish the Us would turn it's attention to hockey! The 12:30 Pacific games weren't in HD. Sure it was nice to see Satan's Red Wings lose in HD but it was even more satisfying to see the Sharks beat the Evil Dallas Stars, shut them out in fact, too bad the 3:30 games weren't in HD.

Sorry Jimbos.
I am rooting for Satan's team to take the central since my dislike for PETER Foreskin the diver runs so deep!

I wish the Us would turn it's attention to hockey! The 12:30 Pacific games weren't in HD. Sure it was nice to see Satan's Red Wings lose in HD but it was even more satisfying to see the Sharks beat the Evil Dallas Stars, shut them out in fact, too bad the 3:30 games weren't in HD.

Sorry Jimbos.
I am rooting for Satan's team to take the central since my dislike for PETER Foreskin the diver runs so deep!

Satan's team ???

Jimbo

I noticed the Philly/Pittsburgh games in SD, but I assumed that a local thing. Plus, my focus of attention was on Hockeytown. Nashville looks pretty good, but there are a lot of unknowns going into the playoffs.

The Northstars have been evil ever since their move down to Dallas. Sharks?...never heard of them!...are they a minor league team?

Osgood drives me mad. Thoughts of murder creeping into my mind. Oh wait a minute, it's just the constant interruption of the news about the Grant murder.

COTTO vs URKAL & MIRANDA vs GREEN

Journey man pitcher find rocks worth BILLIONS on property

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts