My new R10..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

xtremetoyz

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 25, 2005
I just got an R10 to replace the sh!tty R15 I have, but one thing I noticed is under my To Do List and using the find function shows don't come up. It has only been on for 6 hrs, but the guide is populated and the to do list shows nothing. It shows no viewings of Numbers, Close to Home, or House which are all on tonight on various channels.

Anyone have any ideas? Do I just need to wait longer?

Or am I gonna have another box that had issues recording?

Thanks,
Shawn

I have the R10 for a while now and it works great, but I cant remember if it took that long for The Do List and the find function to come up. I would give it another hour and if not you might want to reboot it and see what happens .

LOBO2999 said:
I have the R10 for a while now and it works great, but I cant remember if it took that long for The Do List and the find function to come up. I would give it another hour and if not you might want to reboot it and see what happens .
I'm rebooting it right now, and than we will see what happens. I really DON'T wanna have to get yet another box. It would be my 4th DVR.

Shawn

Well, after a reboot I get the same thing. This was like this since about lunch time. I think this one may be junk as well :-/

Status
Please reply by conversation.

HD SPICE... anybody?

Directv announces new Mega March Madness Enhanced Features

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)