KitKat update for HTC One pushing to AT&T customers now

I got it Sunday---I mentioned it in the other thread. noticeably faster but so far i do not notice other differences.

I got it yesterday and see mostly minor differences, silly little things like the the battery icon at the top is white now instead of green. One thing that I don't like is, I can't see a way to change my lock screen wallpaper. It only has one choice and it is for both wallpapers on home and lock screen. Not a huge big deal, but a difference.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

My new work phone is an HTC One (can't wait for it to get here!). It's on AT&T. Hopefully 4.4 will already be on it.

I got it yesterday and see mostly minor differences, silly little things like the the battery icon at the top is white now instead of green. One thing that I don't like is, I can't see a way to change my lock screen wallpaper. It only has one choice and it is for both wallpapers on home and lock screen. Not a huge big deal, but a difference.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

But you can free up a home screen now if you want by turning off BlinkFeed. But they added some more feeds you can pull into BlinkFeed as well plus there are some other options you have now with KitKat on the One. You just have to take a look around some of the things are nice add-on's even though they might be small things. :)

I wonder if there isa handy guide to the differenes/enhancements>

But you can free up a home screen now if you want by turning off BlinkFeed. But they added some more feeds you can pull into BlinkFeed as well plus there are some other options you have now with KitKat on the One. You just have to take a look around some of the things are nice add-on's even though they might be small things. :)

You can have as many home screens as you want with 4.4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts