Hey Dish!!!! Fix the aspect ratio for Fuel!!!!!

dish needs to put fuel back up in hd like they for the pre and postfight of the dos sanotos vs velasquez fight with lesnar doing analysis :) dish dont add fuel back by the time ufc fights is on fuel im cancelling dish and going with direct :)

dish needs to put fuel back up in hd like they for the pre and postfight of the dos sanotos vs velasquez fight with lesnar doing analysis :) dish dont add fuel back by the time ufc fights is on fuel im cancelling dish and going with direct :)

you already have Directv so its kinda a moot threat
Kinda like me saying "Dish if you dont start allowing the Welcome Pack to get HD I'm leaving and going to Directv" when I already have both ;)

you already have Directv so its kinda a moot threat
Kinda like me saying "Dish if you dont start allowing the Welcome Pack to get HD I'm leaving and going to Directv" when I already have both ;)

I agree ice but i am going to cancel one of them and dish should of kept fuel in hd instead and adding hd channels people watch instead of adding veria and few other channles in hd that no one watches :)plus nbc network(old versus network) dish puts it in at 250 package like other channels they put in at 250 when you can get it in cheaper packages from other companies and either charlie needs to negotiate better deals or get someone that can and if dish drops espn and other sports channles i am definitely gone like many others :) dish should get together with direct and cable companies and try and get a sports only package for people that want sports and people that dont they dont have to pay more to get sports imo :)

Last edited:
It is my understanding Viera is paying to be on dish.

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

ty scott appreciate clarification on that channel :) i was using that channel as an example on channels they put up in hd no one watches instead of channels that people actually watch :)

What am I missing? When was Fuel ever in HD on Dish?

Dish had fuel up in hd for pre and postfight in hd for the velasquez vs dos santos fight that was on regular fox network and about a week after the fight was done :)

I agree ice but i am going to cancel one of them and dish should of kept fuel in hd
Dish has NEVER had Fuel in HD.
Want Fuel in HD? Its in HD on Directv. Choice Xtra package (5 bucks more then Choice)

Like I say you've posted these "idle threats" that if Dish doesnt carry ___________ then you're going to Directv....But having Directv already its a moot threat ;)

yes dish had fuel in hd for the velasquez vs dos santos pre and postfight with brock lesnar on analysis and took it off a week later the hd channel :)

maybe it was a temporary thing for that special they had for the fight ice but it was there :) i have dish in front room and direct in living room and bedroom and i was watching fight in front room with friends and they were surprised dish had fuel in hd and then when they took it down a week after the fight maybe fuel put it up for that special pre and postfight to before the fight on fox network :)

That coverage was Nov 11th I believe. I don't see anything in the uplink report leading up to or after that indicates FUEL was in HD.

plus nbc network(old versus network) dish puts it in at 250 package like other channels they put in at 250 when you can get it in cheaper packages from other companies

You got to remember that the contract has been the same from the days of OLN, through the channel's existence as Versus, to now as NBC Sports Network. When Dish signed the contract with OLN, it was a little niche garbage channel that had Tour DE France and just acquired the NHL. People were in belief that he NHL deal was just like the Sports Channel America deal back in the late 80s and early 90s. They thought that ESPN would realized that they F-ed up and out bid Comcast at the end of the contract. Only problem, OLN became Versus, added better programming, and Comcast bought NBC. Comcast built a stronger product around their NHL deal, and the NHL liked what they were seeing. This was all done despite the dispute with DirecTV that cut a big part of a season from DirecTV viewers. Like it or not, that's the largest viewing audience in America. Once the contract comes up again, we will see NBC Sports Network get larger subscriber penetration on Dish.

the fight was november 12th on fox network and pre and postfights analysis on fuel and was in hd :)

Need for NEW weather channel

My 508 is Dying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)