Google Scores NFL Sunday Ticket Package

I am glad to only paid $179 for ST this year, just went thru the Lions Schedule, only 9 games will be on ST, then 2 Games will be on locally here since they play both Tampa and Jacksonville , the Thanksgiving Game, the other 5 will be on Sunday/Monday/Thursday Night Football.

I am glad to only paid $179 for ST this year, just went thru the Lions Schedule, only 9 games will be on ST, then 2 Games will be on locally here since they play both Tampa and Jacksonville , the Thanksgiving Game, the other 5 will be on Sunday/Monday/Thursday Night Football.
Yup, the Better the team is, the less Value ST is.

I would never have the ST if I followed KC or San Fran currently, they are usually on Primetime networks ... Dallas too, even though they are not that good ... sometimes they are, other times not, but I think Jerry probably Pays them to be on all these Primetime games

Reactions: AZ.
Yup, the Better the team is, the less Value ST is.

I would never have the ST if I followed KC or San Fran currently, they are usually on Primetime networks ... Dallas too, even though they are not that good ... sometimes they are, other times not, but I think Jerry probably Pays them to be on all these Primetime games
Nah

Way back in the 70s...Dallas played alot of 4pm games on CBS...the game would usually delay 60 minutes ( back then a very popular show) ..the cowboys would almost always have part the last quarter of their games shown to a national audience..they usually won and that made them very popular...kinda like the braves and WTBS

Nah

Way back in the 70s...Dallas played alot of 4pm games on CBS...the game would usually delay 60 minutes ( back then a very popular show) ..the cowboys would almost always have part the last quarter of their games shown to a national audience..they usually won and that made them very popular...kinda like the braves and WTBS
Its still the same way.

11 of thier 17 games left are 4:30 or later.

I don't remember when they were on last week.

They have at least 6 Primetime 8 pm games this year.

I thought there was a rule you couldn't have more than 5 .

Even KC isn't on more than them ...
KC 4pm or later is 9
PT games - 4

Detroit 8/4

San Fran 13 / 5
SF high number of 4pm or later could be because of location.

Its still the same way.

11 of thier 17 games left are 4:30 or later.

I don't remember when they were on last week.

They have at least 6 Primetime 8 pm games this year.

I thought there was a rule you couldn't have more than 5 .

Even KC isn't on more than them ...
KC 4pm or later is 9
PT games - 4

Detroit 8/4

San Fran 13 / 5
SF high number of 4pm or later could be because of location.
No...much fewer teams back then and only 3 channels to watch...NBC did the same thing with the steelers..only 14 weeks too

Profiles starting to show up - DTVS

How things have changed