Dish and Disney

I think that the ESPN contract might break open the door some of the other channels. Knowing Dish, this means good bye to everything not under contract. They don't tend to cave to providers much. Does bullcrap like this happen with CRTC, because in my opinion the FCC is useless, until someone gets their knickers all bunched up over something a local radio show said or did. Then the FCC will pretend to have balls.

I'm sure that the FCC responds to lobbyist just like the Congress does. Money talks and their influence is apparent here. NO ala cart available STILL, and no way to get out of paying for sports channels you don't want ,short of cancelling the whole cable or satellite service entirely.

Does bullcrap like this happen with CRTC, because in my opinion the FCC is useless, until someone gets their knickers all bunched up over something a local radio show said or did. Then the FCC will pretend to have balls.
the CRTC is pretty much the same way. They tend to agree with the big corporations (**cough** Bell **cough**)

Dish America now missing Cooking Channel.

Dish & NY Sports

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)