More and more streaming FAST channels on DISH

There’s nothing between 89 and 100. I’m told they may show up in a few days, so I guess I’ll just wait.
That is strange because the 99 channels have been there forever and do not require broadband. Did you go to Menu, Menu, Settings, Parental Control, Locked Channels to make sure the channels were not locked out?

Reactions: charlesrshell
That is strange because the 99 channels have been there forever and do not require broadband. Did you go to Menu, Menu, Settings, Parental Control, Locked Channels to make sure the channels were not locked out?

I just looked, they are not locked. I guess it’s a subscription thing.

Are you saying you know for a fact that they are tied to specific packages? If you know that for a fact why not just share that information? What specific packages are they tied to?
No I am not saying I have any inside information. What I am saying is that if he shares his package those with that same package can pipe in as to whether they get the fast channels or not.

Select Flex and AT120 or higher. Sort by channel number. These are at the bottom and are not available in Flex. It's probably safe to assume they're not in anything less expensive than Flex either, someone mentioned Welcome Pack. They don't appear to be in any of the Latino packages either.

Dish Price Increases (2024-25)

EchoStar/Dish raises doubts about 'ability to continue as a going concern'