CHTR charges are fake!

patmiaz

Original poster
May 11, 2005
Anyone who has Charter needs to double check there bill. New $6 fee for wiring is bogus. Charter created that fee to boost it's revenue streams. I know I saw the memo. This extra fee will not help you if you have an internal wiring problem. The tech will replace ends on your cable but it will cost $35.00 for any real wiring work. :confused:
Also check your "local" charges. Citys and Towns are allowed to charge upto 5% of Charter for giving them the "right" (franchise) in your community. :shocked
This is a dept ridden company with a history of cheating stock holders and employees. Find something else!

I don't doubt that there are shady practices related to finding revenue in many areas. The telco and cellular companies do similar things when they charge more than they need to for the 911 surcharge and other fees.

In any case, after less than two weeks with Charter I'll be pulling the plug on Saturday. My new Dish 942 arrived today and I will be having Dish Network installed on Saturday morning.

CDH.

DVR box sucks

Just Ordered Cox HD DVR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts