AL CENTRAL

Weather update from Arlington: It’s slated to be around 60 degrees this afternoon with winds around 20-25 MPH.

Come on 2pm! T-minus 1.5 hours!!! :eek:

Weather update from Arlington: It’s slated to be around 60 degrees this afternoon with winds around 20-25 MPH.

Come on 2pm! T-minus 1.5 hours!!! :eek:

Are you leaving work early, are will you be watching the box score online?

LMAO, yeah right.

The White Sox have issues this year. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they are in the cellar most of the season.

BTW, here's my predictions:

Tribe
Twins
Royals
Tigers (sorry fellas)
White Sox

Here's mine:
Tigers
White Sox
Twins
Royals

STFU to you, too!!!:p I don't want the Rangers with a better record than the Angels when we open tonight.

Despite a welt on his forearm, Cliffy just pitched a nice third inning. He seems OK. Hopefully, the Tribe will come back.

Big sigh of relief. Hopefully he was just shooken up that inning.

Could you imagine though? Wouldn't that be typical Cleveland luck. :(

Tiger's don't growl, they purr like a pussy cat. MEOW!!!!!

Soon enough, it will "Welcome to the Jungle". I sure hope this season works out better for both of our teams than last season's "out by the all star break" year.

Matt, don't even get started about how your team was so freakin' great after the break. "Out by the all star game' is still "out by the all star game". Too little,too late. Maybe this season will be the battle we envisioned last season.

Soon enough, it will "Welcome to the Jungle". I sure hope this season works out better for both of our teams than last season's "out by the all star break" year.

Matt, don't even get started about how your team was so freakin' great after the break. "Out by the all star game' is still "out by the all star game". Too little,too late. Maybe this season will be the battle we envisioned last season.

I sure hope so. :up

OK, who actually PLAYS sports?

Shaq once had a video game of his own- a fighting game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts