2014-15 NCAA Football Bowl season

I wonder who Oregon.........Ohio will be pulling for(& what their new name is)?
The city of Oregon, Ohio, has a new temporary name, making it clear where its allegiance lies heading into the biggest college football game of the season.

Following a petition from two citizens, Mayor Michael Seferian issued a proclamation that his city will be known as "Oregon, Ohio Buckeyes on the Bay, City of Duck Hunters" starting Monday and lasting through next week's College Football Playoff National Championship presented by AT&T.

Why is it teams have to always wear "New" uniforms ?
Nothing is wrong with the teams every day uniforms.
The Buckeyes uni is the same as they have worm previously I believe, but if your a Duck fan, what gives, they don't have the school colors in them at all that I saw, No Green, No Yellow ... they could be wearing ANYBODIES uniforms.

Ohio State has a Classic Uniform and they NEVER get to wear them for a big game anymore, it's always something that nike pulls out of thier closet, at least they are Scarlet and Grey

Doubtful that it will be an issue, and that's not a jab either way.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

They only have a week anyways ..
Buckeyes were given a day or two off of practice this week anyways.

I find it really hard for the NCAA or the schools to mandate only 20 hours of practice anyways ...

All the players I would imagine use ipads or tablets for playbooks now, games are easily loaded to them, if the player is studying the game film on the tablet after hours, they can't do anything about it ...
If a bunch of players get together out on a field, are they not allowed to run thru plays they run .... who's gonna stop them ?

So Urban is going to only work 4 hours a day as well? This is an incredible disadvantage for the Ducks. Every hour of practice now is critical. The NCAA has botched their playoff.

Damien Harris has chosen Alabama over Kentucky & Ohio State. I'm sad.... was really hoping he would choose his home state. Good luck though to him and his football career.

Damien Harris has chosen Alabama over Kentucky & Ohio State. I'm sad.... was really hoping he would choose his home state. Good luck though to him and his football career.
I was looking for that info too, seeing it wasn't in the Columbus papers, I figured he went elsewhere.
There was talk that him and Gibson might get together in Columbus, but I guess not.

So Urban is going to only work 4 hours a day as well? This is an incredible disadvantage for the Ducks. Every hour of practice now is critical. The NCAA has botched their playoff.
Such an advantage form the Bucks that Urban gave the guys Wednesday OFF ...

Former Mavs star, cautionary tale Roy Tarpley dies at 50

Jon Jones tests positive for Cocaine!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts