2009 NBA Playoffs

i agree. the fool forgets that he's an owner not a fan. he needs to stop acting like a child throwing hissy fits all over the place. at least he won't be at the game tonight. :D
Why do say that? Cuban usually attends all the Mavs games.

How bout them Denver Nuggets!

The amazing Denver Nuggets close out the Mavericks 124-110.

(Good news for those of you who don't want to see Cuban's face anymore;)).

Three things to say:

1. I think they will be an extremely difficult team to beat in the West Finals

2. Playing in Denver is extremely terrifying for opponents- only Cleveland is a tougher place to play, IMO.

3. I'd love to hear what the returning Sandra has to say about this- remember her thoughts on the Iverson trade- given what she said, this is so sweet for her.

(Oh, and before the playoffs, I said this team could be really scary and that they could win the West. Given L.A.'s tendency to be schizo at times, I wonder how this'll fare in the next round)

The amazing Denver Nuggets close out the Mavericks 124-110.

(Good news for those of you who don't want to see Cuban's face anymore;)).

Three things to say:

1. I think they will be an extremely difficult team to beat in the West Finals

2. Playing in Denver is extremely terrifying for opponents- only Cleveland is a tougher place to play, IMO.

3. I'd love to hear what the returning Sandra has to say about this- remember her thoughts on the Iverson trade- given what she said, this is so sweet for her.

(Oh, and before the playoffs, I said this team could be really scary and that they could win the West. Given L.A.'s tendency to be schizo at times, I wonder how this'll fare in the next round)

The Nuggets have been VERY impressive in the postseason. IMO, only the Cavs have looked more impressive.

While you make a good point about the Nuggets homecourt, I disagree that they have the second best HCA. IMO, that honor falls Utah (but unfortunately for the Jazz, they SUCK on the road).

Thursday's Playoff Schedule- All times Eastern

Boston at Orlando- Game 6 (Celtics lead 3-2)- 7:00 PM [ESPN (HD)]

LA Lakers at Houston- Game 6 (Lakers lead series 3-2)- 9:30 PM [ESPN (HD)]

Will both of those series end on Thursday?

I say yes. Houston is starting to feel the effects of Yao missing, and the way Orlando lost games 5 and 6 can be a huge psychological blow.

Denver's looked terrific. I think I'll be pulling for a Cleveland-Denver Finals matchup. Lebron vs Carmelo would be pretty good. Lebron vs Kobe would too, but besides Kobe I think the Lakers are soft. Denver has more heart than LA.

Will both of those series end on Thursday?

I say yes. Houston is starting to feel the effects of Yao missing, and the way Orlando lost games 5 and 6 can be a huge psychological blow.

i'm not 100% sure about the 1st game though i think it will probably end today. i completely agree with you on the 2nd game. it ends today. the rockets should be proud of their season and have something to build on for the next.they finally got passed that 1st round. this team finally has an identity since adding pieces like ron artest. with yao and tracy you really weren't sure what type of team they were. IMO if artest contract is up they need to resign him.

Thursday's Playoff Schedule- All times Eastern

Boston at Orlando- Game 6 (Celtics lead 3-2)- 7:00 PM [ESPN (HD)]

LA Lakers at Houston- Game 6 (Lakers lead series 3-2)- 9:30 PM [ESPN (HD)]

Bill, I think I heard this morning that if the Celtics win tonight, the ECF will start on Monday. If it goes to a Game 7, the ECF won't start until Wednesday. Are you hearing the same thing?

He made a promise to his wife a year ago that last night he would attend some awards dinner in Vegas with her.

yeah what a coincidence. he probably peed in his pants the other night when kmart was telling him off. :D

Denver's looked terrific. I think I'll be pulling for a Cleveland-Denver Finals matchup. Lebron vs Carmelo would be pretty good. Lebron vs Kobe would too, but besides Kobe I think the Lakers are soft. Denver has more heart than LA.

As a Cleveland fan, I'd much rather face the Nuggets if we're so fortunate enough to make it to the NBA Championship. I think the Cavs match up much better against the Nuggets than the Lakers.

As an NBA fan, I'd much rather see the Cavs face the Lakers. There would be absolutely no comparison to a LeBron vs. Kobe matchup. None. It would be EPIC in every sense! The two best players on the planet. The last two league MVP's. Plus, if we advanced to face the Lakers, it would mean the Cavs would've had to go through both of last year's NBA Championship Finalits in Boston and LA to win a Championship. AND, to top it all off, it would be a way for the Cavs to get back at Phil Jackson as his late 80's/ early 90's Bulls coached teams kept Cleveland out of the Championship multiple times during that era.

As a Cleveland fan, I'd much rather face the Nuggets if we're so fortunate enough to make it to the NBA Championship. I think the Cavs match up much better against the Nuggets than the Lakers.

As an NBA fan, I'd much rather see the Cavs face the Lakers. There would be absolutely no comparison to a LeBron vs. Kobe matchup. None. It would be EPIC in every sense! The two best players on the planet. The last two league MVP's. Plus, if we advanced to face the Lakers, it would mean the Cavs would've had to go through both of last year's NBA Championship Finalits in Boston and LA to win a Championship. AND, to top it all off, it would be a way for the Cavs to get back at Phil Jackson as his late 80's/ early 90's Bulls coached teams kept Cleveland out of the Championship multiple times during that era.
I would LOVE that!

Belmont Stakes

Former Indians' Owner Dies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)