2009 NBA Playoffs

The Cavs are now half way through running the table in the postseason.

Can they do the unthinkable?

The way they're absolutely dominating, you'd think they have a chance. I know better, however. I think the ECF will be a competitive series and if they're fortunate enough to make it to the Finals, I'm sure they'll be no sweeps.

As a Cavs fan, this has been incredible to watch. I've never seen any of my Cleveland teams dominate like this. I've been enjoying every second of it, because it could vbe a long time before it happens again!

The Mavs prolonged the inevitable last night by outlasting the Nuggets 119-117. (Do teams on the West coast play defense, btw??) The series is now at 3-1 in favor of the Nuggets and heading back to Denver.

In other news, Mark Cuban and K-Mart still haven't made up. All of this stems from the trash talk Cuban slang at K-Mart's Mom during Game 3. You said what to his Momma?!...

K-Mart vowed to take care of Cuban...

Lol! :) Knowing K-Mart's past, I'm sure he'll back his words up....I just wonder what he's going to say to Cuban.

The Mavs prolonged the inevitable last night by outlasting the Nuggets 119-117. (Do teams on the West coast play defense, btw??) The series is now at 3-1 in favor of the Nuggets and heading back to Denver.

In other news, Mark Cuban and K-Mart still haven't made up. All of this stems from the trash talk Cuban slang at K-Mart's Mom during Game 3. You said what to his Momma?!...

K-Mart vowed to take care of Cuban...

i agree. they can't pull this off.delaying the inevitable...... i wanted this to end yesterday just so i wouldn't have to hear more of this crap between cry baby cuban and tattoo freak martin :rolleyes:

LeBron and Cavs command brooms, sweep Hawks

A comical photoshop for your viewing pleasure.......

ept_sports_nba_experts-642762303-1242093989.jpg

In the meantime, I'll be scouting the Celtics/Magic more than ever over these next 3 games while my Cavs get some much needed rest.

With all DUE respect Matt, the Cavs need rest like Rosie O'Donnell needs a second piece of cake! :D

I mean, have they even broken a sweat in these 8 playoff games? :eek:

With all DUE respect Matt, the Cavs need rest like Rosie O'Donnell needs a second piece of cake! :D

I mean, have they even broken a sweat in these 8 playoff games? :eek:

LOL. I'm trying to remain modest my friend.

Big-Z did sprain his ankle last night and two games ago Delonte got poked in the eye, so rest can only help I suppose. :)

Tuesday's Playoff Schedule- All times Eastern

Orlando at Boston- Game 5 (Series tied 2-2)- 8:00 PM [TNT (HD)]

Houston at LA Lakers- Game 5 (Series tied 2-2)- 10:30 PM [TNT (HD)]

WALTHAM - Already down Kevin Garnett and Leon Powe, the Celtics are dealing with two more health concerns to their front court. Brian Scalabrine missed this morning’s shoot-around/practice in Waltham with flu-like symptoms and was told to stay home and get ready for tonight. Meanwhile, Kendrick Perkins did practice but is nursing a sore left shoulder. Perkins will start tonight and Rivers expects to have Scalabrine available off the bench. “Perk’s shoulder’s pretty good,” Celtics coach Doc Rivers said Tuesday morning. “Obviously, it’s not 100 percent but it’s good enough to play. He’s doing alright. Scal’s not here. He’s got the flu. We’re hoping he can make it to the game tonight.” The Celtics host the Orlando Magic in Game 5 tonight at TD Banknorth Garden at 8 p.m. with the series tied, 2-2.

Obviously K-Perk is the biggest concern. He must be effective for the Celtics to have any shot at closing this series out.

Last year in the playoffs, the Celtics frontcourt consisted of Garnett, Pierce, Perkins, P.J. Brown, James Posey, Leon Powe, Big Baby and Scalabrine.

What a difference a year makes! :(

WALTHAM - Already down Kevin Garnett and Leon Powe, the Celtics are dealing with two more health concerns to their front court. Brian Scalabrine missed this morning’s shoot-around/practice in Waltham with flu-like symptoms and was told to stay home and get ready for tonight. Meanwhile, Kendrick Perkins did practice but is nursing a sore left shoulder. Perkins will start tonight and Rivers expects to have Scalabrine available off the bench. “Perk’s shoulder’s pretty good,” Celtics coach Doc Rivers said Tuesday morning. “Obviously, it’s not 100 percent but it’s good enough to play. He’s doing alright. Scal’s not here. He’s got the flu. We’re hoping he can make it to the game tonight.” The Celtics host the Orlando Magic in Game 5 tonight at TD Banknorth Garden at 8 p.m. with the series tied, 2-2.

Obviously K-Perk is the biggest concern. He must be effective for the Celtics to have any shot at closing this series out.

Last year in the playoffs, the Celtics frontcourt consisted of Garnett, Pierce, Perkins, P.J. Brown, James Posey, Leon Powe, Big Baby and Scalabrine.

What a difference a year makes! :(
Jackie Moon got the Swine Flu? :D

Like I've been saying since Game 6 of the Bulls series, no matter what happens to the Celtics from here on out, I couldn't be prouder of a team I'm a fan of. :up

This team has a LOT of guts! :)

If the Magic win Game 6 in Orlando, there will be two Game 7's in the Garden (Bruins-Thursday night and Celtics- Sunday night).

Like I've been saying since Game 6 of the Bulls series, no matter what happens to the Celtics from here on out, I couldn't be prouder of a team I'm a fan of. :up

This team has a LOT of guts! :)

Especially the near-comeback in game 1, the ending to game 4, and tonight.

That is why I came up with the 'Cardiac Celtics' nickname.

The way their playoff games have played out- and please don't consider this offensive- I might need to wear a heart monitor- my heart rate goes through the roof.

If the Magic win Game 6 in Orlando, there will be two Game 7's in the Garden (Bruins-Thursday night and Celtics- Sunday night).

During the game, I heard that ABC will show either game 1 of the Conference Finals or game 7 of a second round series.

(I was thinking that this game could get a national audience ala last year's two game 7's against the Hawks and Cavs)

Belmont Stakes

Former Indians' Owner Dies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts