2009 NBA Playoffs

Pictures all over the LA press today of what appears to be Kobe being kissed on the neck by Artest. What is THAT deal?????

that reminds me of Rodman when he was in chicago. he would grab Alonzo Mourning's butt just to get to him, blow kisses at him...:D

He guards LeBron well too. Of all the players in the league, I fear that matchup the worst.

Because he is physical and fearless. I bet MOST of the guys in the league are scared to guard guys like Lebron, Kobe and Wade....and those guys being the great players that they are...can litterally smell the fear. Artest is so crazy, that he has no room for fear. I use to LOVE watching him play when he played at St. John's ....when he went to Chicago, he became a scorer too.

DAMN he would be a perfect HEATer....LOL!

Behind the Scenes of the LeBron/Witness Sign in Cleveland

The Nike Witness billboard that is placed along side of the Sherwin Williams building on Ontario Street had a not-so-little addition: laser lights that scribed the letters MVP along the full length of the sign.

A few shots from outside of the Q....

witnessmvp7.jpg

witnessmvp1.jpg

witnessmvp4.jpg

Thursday's Playoff Schedule

Atlanta at Cleveland- Game 2 (Cavs lead series 1-0)- 8:00pm ET [ESPN(HD)]

P.S. Have fun at the game, Matt!! :)

Alston and Fisher both get 1 game suspensions

Thu, 05/07/2009 - 6:08pm
Alston suspended for Friday's game against Celtics
By: Mike Petraglia
Orlando guard Rafer Alston has been suspended for Friday night's game against the Celtics for an open-hand slap to the head of Eddie House following a House three-pointer late in the third quarter of Wednesday's 112-94 Boston win in Game 2. Alston said afterward that his slap was in retaliation for an elbow that House threw to his stomach after hitting the three-pointer. House was not suspended. Alston's suspension was one of two handed out by the NBA on Thursday at Lakers guard Derek Fisher was suspended for Game 3 against the Rockets for his hit on Houston Luis Scola.

Thu, 05/07/2009 - 6:08pm
Alston suspended for Friday's game against Celtics
By: Mike Petraglia
Orlando guard Rafer Alston has been suspended for Friday night's game against the Celtics for an open-hand slap to the head of Eddie House following a House three-pointer late in the third quarter of Wednesday's 112-94 Boston win in Game 2. Alston said afterward that his slap was in retaliation for an elbow that House threw to his stomach after hitting the three-pointer. House was not suspended. Alston's suspension was one of two handed out by the NBA on Thursday at Lakers guard Derek Fisher was suspended for Game 3 against the Rockets for his hit on Houston Luis Scola.
What a dumbass Alston is. When interviewed after the game last night he was asked if he was worried about getting suspended and he said he hoped the league would be "cool with it." Apparantly not. :D

HD sure witnessed a real butt-kicking!

A 105-85 win (Don't be fooled by Atlanta scoring those late points- that is known as garbage time) that was even more decisive then game 1.

Game 1 was "Hawks stay close in first half, get blown out in second half." This time, it was the Hawks getting blown away early and never getting into it (once again, the fourth quarter points only masked what was a game as lopsided as any outside of Denver's 58-point win).

LeBron had some sweet moves and that half-court shot- and HD saw that in person!

Only thing I have left to say- I watched the game on TV- where exactly were you? Were you behind the bench? behind the basket? Upper deck?

QuickenLoansArena.jpg

This is a picture of the Q. Could you point out where you were?

This was even more lopsided than the Cavs game HD attended in January:eek: (the one where they crushed the Celtics in those retro blue jerseys).

Belmont Stakes

Former Indians' Owner Dies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)