Wii Lawsuit Over Strap Issue

Well I knew it was just a matter of time before it happened.:rolleyes: The only person that makes out with anything in a class action lawsuit are the lawyers.

Nobody including the lawyers will make out on this one. They remedied the situation, and to tell you the truth, I have had the Wii now since last Friday, my boys are 14, 12 and 11 and have been playing nonstop. Any of those idiots (yikes, sorry if any of you guys have done it)that have let go of the damn thing and then had the strap snap are in my opinion at fault. Not only does the strap have to fauter, but you still need to let go of it. On the lighter side I have not seen any of the culprits at the "Wii have a problem web site" fault anyone but themselves. Some of that stuff is just funny as hell!

I agree and I hope the courts dont allow this one. But considering the McDonalds lawsuit (and LOTS of others) from some a-hole that spills "HOT" coffee (atlease I think most coffee is normally hot) on themselves and the courts award them millions I would not be suprised if they allow this one.

Half-Life 2

Wii strapped recalled

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)