Status
Please reply by conversation.

fayrich

Old Fart
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2004
CLEVELAND, OHIO AREA
Received an e-mail offering one free PPV movie for only those who text. Not everyone's life revolves around cell phones, I-pads, etc. Talk about descrimination!!:mad:

Received an e-mail offering one free PPV movie for only those who text. Not everyone's life revolves around cell phones, I-pads, etc. Talk about descrimination!!:mad:

Seriously, you took the time to complain about this?

WHAT!!!???? no promo for those of us that still use smoke signals?? I am outraged and calling the BBB!

3 snaps in the Z formation

in-living-color-season-3--200505260.jpg

I dont get the gripe. You could have the same deal that is offered to those that do have access to texting. You choose not to, not them, so it is not in any way discrimination.

In other news, they also only offer service to people with a clear view of the southern sky. Those bastards!

To the OP, sorry, couldnt help it. :D

I've never texted for a movie, but every month since my install I've received a Movie Money voucher in the mail for a free movie. Thanks for letting me know I can get another free one by texting! :D

Help what? Start texting, thats pretty much all the help one can give as there was no question involved in the OP.

You could have the same deal that is offered to those that do have access to texting.

Help what? Start texting, thats pretty much all the help one can give as there was no question involved in the OP.
You assured the OP that they had access to the same deal as those with texting capability but didn't offer details.

Yes, it can be considered discrimination if you don't offer an "alternative method of entry".

Giving up your phone number is the price you pay for the movie.

You assured the OP that they had access to the same deal as those with texting capability but didn't offer details.

If I have to offer details to a non texter as to how they can get the same deal as a person that does text, then there are deeper issues involved.

I am all for giving help, my posting history will back that up. The OP however did not ask for help. He came to vent, or complain on a trivial to most issue, and he got a some joking responses in return. Big deal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Any tips for install?

Whole Home with 2 DVRs and 2 Receivers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)