Who is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the guesses are way off

He was easy to contact . Fans could find his number in the phone book and he would answer the phone and talk to you.

Stan Laurel

Sent from my Rooted Kindle Fire using SatelliteGuys

Actor. No longer Alive. Television and Movies but mostly Television Capture67.JPG

I say it's Arthur Godfrey...but perhaps I'm confusing him with George Gobel. It also looks somewhat like Eddie Arnold (hard to tell with image) but he was actually a prolific movie actor although he is known for being best friends with Arnold Ziffel of Green Acres fame.

Okay, based on the hair let's go with Carol O'Connor or Alan Hale...were in a number of movies in their younger days, but mainly known for their telvision work (Archie Bunker and Jonas "Skipper" Grumby).

Okay, based on the hair let's go with Carol O'Connor or Alan Hale...were in a number of movies in their younger days, but mainly known for their telvision work (Archie Bunker and Jonas "Skipper" Grumby).
You are good. It's Alan Hale Jr. This is his photo from High School Yearbook.

Back in the mid-70s if you would have bet these three guys would still be alike and kickin' in 2012, you would have made a lot of money. All three looked one cheeseburger away from taking a dirt nap:

Abe Vigoda - 91 (Fish of Barney Miller)
Ernest Borgnine - 95 (McHale of McHale's Navy...and Academy Award winning actor)
Al Molinaro - 92 (Al of Happy Days)x`

Back in the mid-70s if you would have bet me these three guys would still be kickin' in 2012, you would have made a lot of money. All three looked one cheeseburger away from taking a dirt nap:

Abe Vigoda - 91
Ernest Borgnine - 95
Al Molinaro - 92

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Birthday Hawaii!

RIP "Arnold Horshack"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)