What are you watching on D*?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
so true! I got the refurb dvr connected to my regular 27 inch zenith TV and it is really not painful anymore to watch SD movies on it!! ;)

Plywodstatebum said:
No one broadcast True HD. And if you don't like the SD picture get a smaller TV.

quickfire said:
Believe it or not..I've been watching alot of TNTHD..just finished watching The Fifth Element...this was the first time I have watched this movie and was VERY VERY PLEASED with the HD picture:D

I agree; it looked outstanding. TNT-HD was a really good addition for D*. I didn't think there would be so much HD material on it. Only a few shows and movies are HD, but they cover most of the day. The "stretch-o-vision" is pretty bad, but it really doesn't affect me that much. I don't give a crap about "Charmed", anyway.

ChrisPC said:
I agree; it looked outstanding. TNT-HD was a really good addition for D*. I didn't think there would be so much HD material on it. Only a few shows and movies are HD, but they cover most of the day. The "stretch-o-vision" is pretty bad, but it really doesn't affect me that much. I don't give a crap about "Charmed", anyway.

OMG!! The cropped stretch-o-vision had me switch from ST:Insurrection to a SD channel, it makes me sick. 5thE was great to watch though.

I don't like stretch-o-vision, but it doesn't affect me much, because I change the channel until HD comes back. BTW, Stripes was all stretched out today; it was horrible. John Candy looked even fatter! :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

This is Fulphil: you won't beleive this Holsted....

D* HD upgrade woes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)