Vice HD (108): The Professional 7pm ET & 11pm ET

The professional is playing again today and it will be playing in its OAR 2:35:1. The first time it played it was played as 1:33:1. I asked why since its OAR was 2:35:1 and I was told that somehow VOOM received the wrong HD transfer. Now they have the correct version and it is playing in its OAR of 2:35:1. Enjoy it once more.

IMDB is incorrect. The DVD list chasers as 1:33:1 OAR. IMDB is not always correct about their OAR. I rather go to the store and look for the DVD to see what was the OAR.

Sean Mota said:
The professional is playing again today and it will be playing in its OAR 2:35:1. The first time it played it was played as 1:33:1. I asked why since its OAR was 2:35:1 and I was told that somehow VOOM received the wrong HD transfer. Now they have the correct version and it is playing in its OAR of 2:35:1. Enjoy it once more.

I wondered what the deal was. The Professional is one of my favorite movies and the first time on it was 4x3 on the Vice channel, which I thought was odd. Today I see it is on widescreen, but with the bars on top like it looked on the IFC. I am recording it again now even though a half hour ago I got Va-Va-Voom and have a ton of movie channels from which to choose. It's great to see The Professional again and being able to watch my favorite bits over again. I know I have it recorded on a dvd, but there is nothing like seeing it pop up on tv.

Equator HD - THANKS VOOM!!!!

Vice HD (108): Topkapi 5pm ET, 7pm ET, 10:30pm ET

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)