Time to Delete timers

Deleted Storage Wars...I just can't take it any longer: Ivy is like a bad unfunny rerun of Sanford & Son (with only Big Dummy), the battles between Darrell and Rene (both annoying) is scripted nonsense and painful to watch...and their sidekicks aren't much better, Jarrod and Brandi...well, just shoot 'em please, and finally the other guests who add nothing meaningful to each episode. I wish Barry (love him) and even Dave Hester (love to hate him) would come back to the show.

Deleted Storage Wars...I just can't take it any longer:
I gave up on that show a long time ago (when I still had D*)
Ivy is like a bad unfunny rerun of Sanford & Son (with only Big Dummy),
Thats a good way to put it :)

Jarrod and Brandi...well, just shoot 'em please

agreed. I saw that A&E had like a "day in the life" of them two a week or so ago

As of now 21 shows still unknown renewal status for the big 4: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...hows-for-the-2013-14-broadcast-season/261970/

Betrayal ABC TBD
Super Fun Night ABC TBD
Bad Teacher CBS TBD
Friends with Better Lives CBS TBD
Hostages CBS TBD
Intelligence CBS TBD
The Crazy Ones CBS TBD
The Mentalist CBS TBD
Believe NBC TBD
Crisis NBC TBD
Dracula NBC TBD
Growing Up Fisher NBC TBD
Revolution NBC TBD
Last Man Standing ABC TBD
Nashville ABC TBD
Suburgatory ABC TBD
Family Guy Fox TBD
About a Boy NBC TBD
Community NBC TBD
Hannibal NBC TBD
Parenthood NBC TBD

Bad Robot loses 3: https://tv.yahoo.com/news/bad-week-j-j-abrams-bad-robot-tv-195720959.html

J.J. Abrams might have the most important job in entertainment right now — directing “Star Wars: Episode VII” — but the TV side of his Bad Robot production banner is having a rough week.

After a robust selling season for 2013-14 that saw pickups for freshman series “Almost Human” and “Believe” and renewals for “Revolution” and “Person of Interest,” the company’s Warner Bros. TV-based production arm has taken three hits this week with the cancellation of Fox’s “Almost Human” and the demise of “Revolution” and “Believe” at NBC.

Timers deleted:
warehouse 13
American Dad
Neighbors
Raising Hope
community
Suburgatory
Dads
Trophy Wife
The Crazy Ones
Betrayal
Super Fun Night
Dracula
Almost Human
Intellegence
Enlisted

Still have more episodes waiting:
Mixology
Friends with Better Lives

ABC's the Crossing

Survivor: Ghost Island

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)