THE BOYS are back, 2022

Its been so long since I watched the season 3 and the death orgy episode, I don't remember anymore what is going on. When is season 4 coming?

Its been so long since I watched the season 3 and the death orgy episode, I don't remember anymore what is going on. When is season 4 coming?
Next month, but I will wait til July so I can binge.

• Love
Reactions: MikeD-C05
I decided to rewatch every season, then binge the current one.

It has been outrageous from the first episode, but has become more extreme since Season 1.

Just rewatched the Whale episode…..just so wrong, yet so funny.

I watched the “First We Feast” Hot Ones Versus challenge with Antony Starr and Chase Crawford, surprised that the All-American Homelander is actually a Kiwi!

I watched the “First We Feast” Hot Ones Versus challenge with Antony Starr and Chase Crawford, surprised that the All-American Homelander is actually a Kiwi!
If you want to see some earlier Antony Starr, check out Banshee. Cinemax series from 2013-2016. I watched a bit of The Boys before I realized I had seen him before.

If you want to see some earlier Antony Starr, check out Banshee. Cinemax series from 2013-2016. I watched a bit of The Boys before I realized I had seen him before.
I loved the Banshee series back then. It is hard to remember that Homelander played him in that earlier series. Looks so different.

Karl Urban also, not a Brit as his character is.

House of the Dragon

snowpiercer