Dark Matter - AppleTV+

I started watching this tonight. Hmmm, are you cheating on your wife if you kiss her in another universe?

Episode 8 has just put the “Time” in “Space Time”. Best episode so far, with the Finale next week.

Reactions: KAB
I watched the final episode of “Dark Matter” tonight.
Well, there were a few more than three Jason 1 this time around. But given how you seemed to need to calm your mind to control The Box, I’m surprised that the more violent Jason 1s made back “Home”.

So you end up with a hundred or so Jason 1 instances. And The Box could keep spewing more unless it gets re-covered in concrete. So, do they commit suicide since they probably can’t go back into The Box and try their luck in a different universe?

And, what about Conservation of Mass? The “Home” Universe has increased in mass by a couple of tons at least…

I watched the final episode of “Dark Matter” tonight.
Well, there were a few more than three Jason 1 this time around. But given how you seemed to need to calm your mind to control The Box, I’m surprised that the more violent Jason 1s made back “Home”.

So you end up with a hundred or so Jason 1 instances. And The Box could keep spewing more unless it gets re-covered in concrete. So, do they commit suicide since they probably can’t go back into The Box and try their luck in a different universe?

And, what about Conservation of Mass? The “Home” Universe has increased in mass by a couple of tons at least…
I did this morning. I have to say I was rather disappointed with the show. It just got slogged down too much, including the finale. Could have easily been cut down to 6 episodes.

Reactions: Foxbat

snowpiercer

Outer Range

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)