Tape Delay games?

Dudleydog73

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Raleigh, NC
So in my area ESPN2 now shows Miss St/OkState OR PSU/Syracuse with my local ABC showing the PSU/Syracuse. Logic would dictate that ESPN2 would be showing the OR portion of the above equation that the local ABC affiliate decided not to air. In reality ESPN2 is showing as not available in my area and blacked out.

Gamefinder on mydish.com does not show a blackout event for ESPN2. The online Gamefinder on the Hopper shows the Miss St / OKState as "tape delayed" to be played at a later time.

All I have to say is WTH is going on? The wife is not liking my choice to get Multisport pack so far.

I'm not following, what does any of that have to do with the Sports multipack? Check ESPN2 Alt.

Well there ya go, thanks! My aversion to SD had my guide set to HD channels only, although I'm pretty sure my wife tried that as well with the All Channels setting. We both must have missed it. The Multisports comments was if it was blacked out or not available in my area I would have hoped it would have been on any of the included RSNs. Thanks again!

I'm not following, what does any of that have to do with the Sports multipack? Check ESPN2 Alt.

That's a great suggestion, now he can watch an HD native signal dumped down to an abysmal SD picture that is letterboxed in a 4x3 window. That is so anti-sports fan, it is an insult to the subscriber.

It got the programming he wanted. What other suggestion should I have given?

Signal lost during rain storms VIP222K

Two LNB "Output" from a single horn KVH TracVision Dome?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)