Sunday Ticket litigation

I mean... from the very post you quoted, multiple providers wanted it, the highest bidder / most lucrative partnership won.

Not sure why you guys are gaslighting yourselves to try and relitigate this whole thing again.

Feel free to quote them ever saying it could be available on a non-exclusive basis with any provider. This is wishful thinking. I have no doubt they said they were open to opportunities with partners in very vague terms, but few if anyone expected it to be a multi-platform offering and the NFL never came out and said that was an objective or desire. They went to the open market with a complex, lucrative package of content and considered their offers.
They said it in the beginning ....

Go ahead, find where they said they wanted it on 1 service only ... go ahead, i'll wait.

Enough of you guys BS around here.

DONE

• Haha
Reactions: meStevo

Go ahead, find where they said they wanted it on 1 service only ... go ahead, i'll wait.

DONE
All right, here is some logic, it was on one service only since the 90s.

NFL has always been about exclusivity, they believe ( and I agree), it maximizes revenue.

DONE

lol, you are the one making the claim. Now you can't back it up?

You're the one spreading 'BS', stirring up old debates based on what you wished happened and then trying to storm out of your own argument :oldlaugh

Amazing.

• Sad
Reactions: Jimbo
I just posted Amazon, Apple, Disney and Google wanted it.
You guy Continue to take things OUT of Context

I Clearly said :

So, basically, no one wanted it.
For the Prices the NFL was asking.

However, to make an argument, you conveniently left out the rest of the post

For the Prices the NFL was asking.

• Haha
Reactions: meStevo and Bruce
I recall that the talk about multiple providers was the commercial accounts only and that would be up to Everpass to administer.

Yup, there was never any mention or expectation that multiple providers would have residential service available. The gaslighting is remarkable.

Reminds me of one poster claiming it would never be offered standalone even after standalone service was announced, they'd convinced themselves so completely it wasn't possible they didn't believe it even after it was official lol

• Sad
Reactions: Jimbo
It seems the 2 of you are the only ones with trouble with this.
I have no trouble, quite happy DirecTV did not wish to bid on it and Google has it now.

I went thru the old Sunday Ticket thread here, the only posters to bring up multiple providers, was the bundle guy and the Lost in Space robot person, not one of them provided evidence (links).

Willie Mays, the electrifying “Say Hey Kid” dies at 93

John Force Crash