Please reply by conversation.

lordodogg

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Apr 26, 2023
Scranton, PA
Is anybody else having trouble streaming DirecTV channels on the stream.directv.com page? None of the channels load, it's just stuck on a screen with the channel number, logo, name of program, start time, end time, and the poster art in the background, I do not get any error message. However, the channels load just fine on the iPhone app.

Is anybody else having trouble streaming DirecTV channels on the stream.directv.com page? None of the channels load, it's just stuck on a screen with the channel number, logo, name of program, start time, end time, and the poster art in the background, I do not get any error message. However, the channels load just fine on the iPhone app.
Bad rain shower lost the signal and it won't stream from the receiver

not that, my satellite service is not affected, and it was working just fine yesterday, so I'm not sure what's up.
also, the "Network" section on Chrome inspect element shows that it keeps trying to request the m3u8 stream of the channel I'm trying to tune to, and keeps failing requests from a site called "att.hb.omtrdc.net".

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Is Gemini worth it? Email claiming free upgrade.

Moved and switched to Directv Stream - Is Gemini worth it?