Stargate Writers Have Teamed-Up For A Brand New Sci-Fi Series - The Ark

Is the entire series on Peacock now, or just certain bits and pieces?

Gonna havta search for Ark when I get back home.

Is the entire series on Peacock now, or just certain bits and pieces?

Gonna havta search for Ark when I get back home.
Last episode of season 2 not on Peacock yet. Not sure how long that takes.

I have three episodes left including that one. I'm still entertained which is all that matters to me.

Finished last night. Peacock still doesn't have the final episode up so I watched my recording from Syfy. Lesser picture quality from the recording but not completely terrible. Overall I enjoyed the story. I don't tend to spend much time fact checking my entertainment choices so I'm not really bothered by science errors. I would have liked an explanation of how they landed the back sections of the Arcs on the new planet.

Given Syfy's track record I don't think we will probably get any more of this but I thought the same after season 1.

I don't tend to spend much time fact checking my entertainment choices so I'm not really bothered by science errors.
There are facts and there are universal principles (like the fundamental laws of Physics).

Physics is a science and you have to be very careful about ignoring the rules if you're going to call it "science fiction".

The mind-lock coma is an example of ignoring several scientific rules and principles.

Marvel Televisions Agatha All Along - Disney+