Sprint May Still Make Counter Offer for MetroPCS Sometime in the Next Month, May be Too Steep for T-

I didn't realize Metro had any spectrum, towers, or infrastructure.
Around here, I thought they were just another backwater MVNO, leaching on Verizon/Sprint networks.

But that wouldn't explain why so many unhappy Metro customers visit the local Radio Shack, in search of better. ;)

Around here (myself not included) MetroPCS is known as the Ghetto service. I guess because it is the service used by low income folks.

Pagers have gone the way of the pay phone ... and the dodo bird! ;)

Way OT:
Saw a cop show last week, where a pager was used to detonate a bomb in the wall.
It'd been there 4? Years, running on a big lantern battery. (possible)
What's not possible is that the number assigned to it would still be active after all that time, without annual payments.
But, today most people wouldn't have a clue, so that slipped past their technical advisors. ;)

Sprint didn't buy USCC, they just bought 20Mhz of PCS spectrum in the 1900Mhz band in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Missouri and Illinois along with 10Mhz of PCS spectrum in the St Louis area. Sprint also acquired some 500,000 of USCC customers in those areas. Sprint didn't buy USCC's entire operations

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)