Spike Tv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
You are welcome!

DBS = (DirecTV/ Dishnetwork/E. Vu)
There are no legal free to air channels on 101w.
And DirecTV channels will not work with a DVB receiver anyway.

gw1110 said:
Main reason I went FTA is for Football,was thinking on getting Local Channel across the country instead of NFL Ticket.

you will only get a few games a week...
there are 3 FOX and one CBS on FTA KU Band (few more if you have C-Band)

so you will only get what they show :)

?

Pete, if there are no Legal FTA Channels on 101, then what the Heck was I looking at on lyngSat ? KUIL was listed as able to be received on KU band, isn't that FTA ? I went back to my ForTec "Free To Air" Star Lifetime Ultra handy Manual and under Antenna Set-up...#4.1.3 LNB Lo-Freq...When the required LNB Frequency is not available, select (Standard) and then input the Frequency Value with the Numeric Keys. Page 20....Can I do this if I am using a Universal LNBF?. Is it that simple, just go from Universal 1 to Standard . Won't the Quality Signal change? Thanks !!! Hey Ice, I'm only Hoping to get to see some of the Steelers games. Haven't had time to check and see where those Free 3 Fox and 1 CBS are at, but I hope one is in Penn. Thanks again for the Infro :) Have a Good One !

gw1110 said:
Pete, if there are no Legal FTA Channels on 101, then what the Heck was I looking at on lyngSat ? KUIL was listed as able to be received on KU band, isn't that FTA ?
There are 2 satellites at 101
DirecTV-nothing there
AMC4-KU band which you can get

Hey Ice, I'm only Hoping to get to see some of the Steelers games. Haven't had time to check and see where those Free 3 Fox and 1 CBS are at, but I hope one is in Penn. Thanks again for the Infro :) Have a Good One !
The 3 Fox nets are
WMQF-Marquette, Michigan
KPBI-Ft Smith, Arkansas
KUIL-Beaumont, TX

Also, Steelers games would be on CBS
AFC teams on CBS
NFC teams on FOX
If the 2 conferences play each other, the road teams network shows it
NFC at AFC-Fox
AFC at NFC-CBS

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mayday Mayday Mayday

Which LNBF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)