Spike Tv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
voomvoom said:
Can't help you with the FTA question, but on my (General Instrument) 4DTV, while channel surfing I found it on G9 (G13) at 127 deg. using the mock Satellite CG on channel 344 vertical polarity (I think it's vertical).

I have been recieving this in the clear (c band on g-9) every since i hooked up my analog vcII box (about 4 months). It is not part of my sub package.

gw1110 said:
Thanks, I get 127, but I don't know the tp. I tried on the others but the tp's don't pick up on me box. Am in So. Florida. If anyone is getting it, would you please let me know how and what I need to do. Couldn't afford D****T*,up to 58 bucks a month, don't want D*** either,have to subscribe for a year ! Guess I have to call the C**C**T Guy :)

Dish has no contarct on their DHA plan

and just for the future.......we spell out the word here (or use the normal abbreviations). Only hack site do the ***** thing :)
D*-Direct
E*-Dish
D***...that gives me a notion that the person posting it is stealing satellite signal and that isnt allowed here....

voomvoom said:
Can't help you with the FTA question, but on my (General Instrument) 4DTV, while channel surfing I found it on G9 (G13) at 127 deg. using the mock Satellite CG on channel 344 vertical polarity (I think it's vertical).

EDIT: Maybe it's fixing to be added to someones digital package. Probably just temporarily in the clear.

voomvoom
It would be good not to mention generics on a public forum, open discussions about feeds like this one are known to cause the channels to go encrypted.

No Hack Talk !

No Ice, that ain't so, I was abbreviating because of the ,"No Hack Talk" Rule, I am not afraid of spelling out DirecTV, I have been subscribed with them since two years after they started, I can Call them Dick-HeadTv, Rupert, Dave or anything else under the Sun for that matter, I have EARNED the right, as far as Dish Network, everywhere I look I see ads for 19.95 a Month for three months....And the fine print says either 1 (one) or 2(two) subscription are needed. Also need a Major Credit Card !!! The reason I like to shorten what I write,type or spell out, is because I'm a little F...ing CrAzY :D . I Blong 2 a # of Sites and have Cnnn no probs, in fact I have Cnnn a lot of udder peeps do the same thin 'caus Hooked on Phonics is a Grr8 Thing. But do not Fear me Friend, U won't C dat here no'mo !!! Have a Good Life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gw1110 said:
No Ice, that ain't so, I was abbreviating because of the ,"No Hack Talk" Rule, I am not afraid of spelling out DirecTV, I have been subscribed with them since two years after they started, I can Call them Dick-HeadTv, Rupert, Dave or anything else under the Sun for that matter, I have EARNED the right, as far as Dish Network, everywhere I look I see ads for 19.95 a Month for three months....And the fine print says either 1 (one) or 2(two) subscription are needed. Also need a Major Credit Card !!! The reason I like to shorten what I write,type or spell out, is because I'm a little F...ing CrAzY :D . I Blong 2 a # of Sites and have Cnnn no probs, in fact I have Cnnn a lot of udder peeps do the same thin 'caus Hooked on Phonics is a Grr8 Thing. But do not Fear me Friend, U won't C dat here no'mo !!! Have a Good Life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no problemo :)
just making sure everyone was on the same page and also didnt want someone else to jump the gun and start accusing people :D

analog

Hey tdti1, isn't analog....C-Band ? :) Which is still LeGaL ? :)

SR(Msps)

OK, I noticed that as the IceMan says KUIL is on AMC 4...I found at Lyngsat that it is still in the Clear. I know how to Edit the tp List so I can add the tp to my list for that Sat. I know the Freq(MHz) is 11708...Pol is V... But...What do I put in for...SR(Msps) ??? I'm getting there but Am still :confused:

Still FREEeeeeee?

Thanks PSB ! :) :yes :D .....It's Still FREEeeeeee, isn't it ?

shocked that Lita turned on Kane and went with Edge. Can't wait to see what happens 2morrow nite :) Kane is gonna beat somebody up :D

Lnbf ?

Oh Well, Guess I'm still Screwed !!! With this Fortec Universal Single LNBF only 16 tps found and not that one !!!! Any Suggestions ???? Please :eek:

Try an "advanced scan"

11706 V 2.170

V/4194 A/4195 PCR/ 4194

It that does not work try skewing you LNBF slightly

Close

Close, I end up with NFL Europe Football from channel 29 Miami Local, Berlin Thunder at Hamburg Sea Devils :) Good Game but still no Spike. Thanks for the try !! I have a DirecTv LNB , if I put that next to the Fortec Lnb, how many degrees do I move the Motor to line up the DTv LNB. In the mean time I'm gonna go back to the remote and do another Advanced Scan and this time leave the V/P on Auto. Thanks again PSB, You know your stuff !!! :)

If you add a DirecTV LNB just motor round until you hit the satellite and store the position (using DiSEqC 1.2). Set the DBS LNB at the same height and distance from the dish as the KU LNBF. You can use zip ties, or duck tape for now.

Duct Tape

Will Do Pete and THANKS again for helping, Hate to bother you on a Sunday, but, could you tell me why this scanning for spike is not working.? Is there a way to find out how many tps are on a Sat OH, one more ?, I have noticed that on some channels sound and no pic, when I click on INFro I notice the values are aprox. 30 to 40 points dif then when you get sound and pic when the values are only 1 number dif. Can an Advanced Scan be done on these channels and the values changed at this time to within 1 number either way to get better results? THanKs Again !!! :)

Duck Tape

Check www.lyngsat.com for lists of TP. on each satellite.
I don't scan DBS satellites much at all, I think the advanced scan has to be done independently. Have never noticed channels with sound and no video other than scrambled channels.

Dbs

DBS ?Digital.... Only reason I'm trying 101 is because LyngSat says Spike is Free. Guess I got a screwy Fortec.. Main reason I went FTA is for Football,was thinking on getting Local Channel across the country instead of NFL Ticket. DirecTv is just getting to Expensive, My Basic with locals was 45+ with NO Movies. Oh Well, going on the Roof now, Thanks Again !!! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mayday Mayday Mayday

Which LNBF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)