Sirius go down yesterday for 2 mins?

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
Total signal loss starting at 4:29pm and lasting until 4:31pm, I checked the signal meter and it was flat, restarted the unit and still nothing and then it came back and a min later stuttered again. In the past I've had a problem with signal loss due to a terestrial source in a specific location but it has not come about since the end of spring classes. This was in a diferent area where I have never had a problem and went alot further than the other area covered ( half mile with this one while the other was a city block ).

Anyone else notice this yesterday?

I was on either Punk or Lithium almost all day while I worked and I never noticed any loss. I was in Memphis and was on from about noon - 8pm or so.

Happened today about 1:20 to 1:25pm EST. I was listening to it through a radio in the kitchen. I had been messing with the radio timer and I tought I set it and it timed out, then I notced in the other room there was the ever popular "aquiring signal" message. I would say it was around 2 minutes that I was without a signal.

Well since that day I've been back past that area a dozen times and it hasnt happened but Im wondering if it has something to do with my replay unit, I went down to Atlanta and the damn thing struggled to decide wether it wanted the repeaters or the satellite. If its the unit then maybe I can finally be done with the company, every time I have called to cancel service as I dont listen to it more than 7 hours a week they insist on giving me three months free and this year I've only paid for 4 months of service.

Bubba The Love Sponge Renews with Sirius

dead ktc-sr901 - replace w/901, 902, 903?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)