SiriusXM price breakpoint

Agreed. No way but if that's it, I'm shocked.
It's 3 years for $99, which is $33/year...
1726332210137.png

It's 3 years for $99, which is $33/year...
View attachment 174368

This is an amazing offer. But FYI - I tried to extend my current subscription which expires on 11/22/2024. It wouldn't let me do it. I'll have to wait until my current subscription end date and cancel. Then I'll cross my fingers and see if the 3 for 99 deal is still available. I really despise having to go through this routine. Its a terrible business model IMHO. I do enjoy the service but I'm not willing to pay the full asking price of $29 per month for the Music and Entertainment plan.

This is an amazing offer. But FYI - I tried to extend my current subscription which expires on 11/22/2024. It wouldn't let me do it. I'll have to wait until my current subscription end date and cancel. Then I'll cross my fingers and see if the 3 for 99 deal is still available. I really despise having to go through this routine. Its a terrible business model IMHO. I do enjoy the service but I'm not willing to pay the full asking price of $29 per month for the Music and Entertainment plan.
That might’ve been the deal with me too because my current subscription expires in October and I was trying to get ahead of the game. But even so, $84 for the year is the lowest I’ve ever gotten.

There are a multitude of SXM discounts available to both current and former subscribers:

Reddit SXM Deals Megathread

I recently renewed my own subscription under the M&E plus streaming 36-month/$99 plan via chat, which took about five minutes from start to finish.
I have that on one of two vehicles. A I understand ot that plan requires your vehicle to be 10 + years old, at least when I got it. Was that the case for you?

Currently on $5.99/mo for 12 months plan on 2 radios, expires tomorrow, renewing at $ridiculous/mo.

Best I was able to talk them down to today on chat was 50 cents off of the $8.49 plan they offer when you push the cancel button. So I canceled both. I'm confident some better deal(s) will be coming quickly just like the last time I canceled a few years ago.

Might possibly go with the $4.99 streaming offer if I still qualify. Phones are already connected to bluetooth and streaming the app while in the car shouldn't affect the phone bill too much, if at all. Just a little different way of doing things that we have to get used to.

I have that on one of two vehicles. A I understand ot that plan requires your vehicle to be 10 + years old, at least when I got it. Was that the case for you?
No, my vehicle is a 2022. There are lots of reports in the Reddit thread of newer vehicles being able to snag a deal. I think the key is renewing via chat, rather than online.

I’ve had good luck with the chat. First email offer arrived, $5/mo for Music & Entertainment, with a free up-lift to the Platinum Plan. That’s good for 12 months.

My old fallback of streaming SiriusXM through CarPlay took a hit. The same crappy UI redesign has hit the iPhone through CarPlay. No more Favorites! BOO!!!

It’s much more dangerous to find channels now while driving, even with Hands-Free driving assistance, because of the time it takes to figure out where they’re hiding your favorite channels you like to listen to.

Sirius Renewal