SatelliteGuys.US Uplink Activity Report - 01/31/2007 - 441 changes

Also, 181 is now a channel called "ION". Is this where CourtTV was, because now it has nothing but paid programming and back-to-back Green Acres, Growing Pains, and Mama's Family, then 1 hour of Diagnosis Murder and Charlie's Angels. It sounds like I'm joking, but I couldn't make that schedule up.

It si the old PAX

Actually no more to come now. I was waiting for them to turn on the 3 channels, but they were already turned on and the uplink tool for some reason did not detect those changes.

We may see more uplink activity overnight. :)

WTH?????

14381 - WBIQ1 removed from EchoStar10 110W TP 31 Spotbeam 11 from Monee

14758 - WBIQ3 added to EchoStar10 110W TP 31 Spotbeam 11 from Monee (Not Available)

They remove Birmingham PBS HD guide data and add guide data for a subchannel that is not there?

Channel #s? ;)

My god your a pain in the.... errr your a good guy. :D

Here you go. :D

A&E HD - Channel 9419
Current TV - Channel 196
Health & Human Services - Channel 9402

A&E HD and Health & Human Services will require a dish pointed at 61.5 or a Dish 1000 pointed at 129.

The HHS channel is not on 129º. It's on 148º. :) It is also on 61.5º.

I'll update the chart when I get home from work tonight.

The sub-channel chart (14000/15000 channel range) is in the works and will be updated eventually.

See ya
Tony

Huh, Current TV is on? I don't seem to have it.
The rumors are it's AT 180 / 200 and above....

---
From the link posted over at dbstalk:

Current, EchoStar Strike Pact, Up Distribution to 38 Mil.

Anthony Crupi

JANUARY 31, 2007 -

Current TV on Wednesday announced it has hammered out a carriage deal with EchoStar’s DISH Network, upping its overall distribution to 38 million U.S. households and effectively doubling the network’s reach.

The service is now available to subscribers to DISH’s “America’s Top 200 with DishHD” service tier, and may also be seen in DirecTV homes. The network has cable distribution deals in place with select Comcast and Time Warner Cable systems.

The first user-generated cable network, Current was launched in Aug. 2005 by former U.S. Vice President Al Gore and entrepreneur Joel Hyatt.
http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/news/recent_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003539824

Official New Dish'n it up offer for current subs

Another one of those Dish bill questions..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts