Paramount +

What device are you using to see the 4K and 5.1? I don't see that on my fire stick or any android device
Roku Ultra, but it also shows up on my TV’s Android TV app.

I have read before there is a Fire TV issue, but I do not own one, so no idea.

But, even in 1080P, the CBS shows on P+ look so much better then Paid Live TV Providers.

Reactions: prushing

But, even in 1080P, the CBS shows on P+ look so much better then Paid Live TV Providers.
Hey Bruce,
Did Matlock show in 4k on the Sony TV Paramount App ?
On the original screen for the show is where I was looking ... mine did not show 4k.
Haven't checked the roku

It shows as 4K on my Apple TV. On my Fire TV Cube it does not show 4K. Neither the Apple TV or the Cube shows any information about sound.

There is a Fire TV issue with some apps where it will only go up to 1080p. On YTTV, I can for it to show 4K but it will eventually switch back or just look terrible which causes me to have to go through the process again.

I did watch Matlock after forcing 4K and it did show Dolby Vision and 4K but it could have been the fire stick up-converting it since the Paramount+ app doesn't show any streaming quality like most apps have. It looked better but I can't be 100% sure it actually was 4K.

I'll probably be getting an apple tv device soon since I'm switching to YTTV.

Hey Bruce,
Did Matlock show in 4k on the Sony TV Paramount App ?
Do not know, I moved my Sony to the game room( the other Sony died because of a lightning strike), bought a 98” TCL Q85 for the Living Room, which looks incredible compared to the Sony.
On the original screen for the show is where I was looking ... mine did not show 4k.Haven't checked the roku
On the TCL Android App and the Roku, it was there.

Am I the only one having issues with P+ regarding the episode descriptions and the spoiler issues?

Deep Space Nine
S06 - E19 "In the Pail Moonlight" - IT'S A FAKE!!!

Okay, it might not be that bad, but the descriptions included with DS9 are dreadfully spoilish. Are other programs that bad, regarding descriptions not being just about the plot, but including outcome as well?

Do you still have the Z ?
Game Room, the A90J died because of the strike in my neighbor’s yard.

I wanted a bigger then 85” anyways, almost bought the 115”, but luckily I did not, would of been no room for the front standing speakers.

OSU Michigan State game 9/28/24 only on Peacock