OSU Michigan State game 9/28/24 only on Peacock

dweber

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 29, 2005
Plain City, OH
I am very disappointed that the Ohio State Michigan State football game on Saturday September 28th is only available on the Peacock streaming service. You would think that the Big Ten Network would broadcast the game but Peacock wants the money. Plus Peacock does not even offer a free trial. This is very sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AZ.
I am very disappointed that the Ohio State Michigan State football game on Saturday September 28th is only available on the Peacock streaming service. You would think that the Big Ten Network would broadcast the game but Peacock wants the money. Plus Peacock does not even offer a free trial. This is very sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, I got a deal on Peacock for 4 months. I got it for this reason alone, but I never know if it will stream as my internet varies every day and hour.

Reactions: dweber
Why is it sad, the game will be on in much better quality then Traditional Paid Live TV.

Streaming is the future, cannot stop it now.

Why is it sad, the game will be on in much better quality then Traditional Paid Live TV.

Streaming is the future, cannot stop it now.
It's sad because dweber would probably be very happy to see the game, even at a lessor quality. Most teams are chasing dollars but not every fan can pursue their team all over the streaming platform.

It's sad because dweber would probably be very happy to see the game, even at a lessor quality. Most teams are chasing dollars but not every fan can pursue their team all over the streaming platform.
Or want to ...

College football has changed drastically as far as TV goes ...
Last year the teams were on Fox or Espn ... now they could be on one of 3 networks or several Streaming places.

The Other issues is the games are not even known what day or Time they are being played from week to week and were a 1/4 of the way thru the season ...

I think they only have times and channels for 3-4 games so far ...
As a Fan that wants to GO to the game, that SUX.

8 games after next Saturday ... only 1 has a time and channel and thats TTUN which is generally always at Noon, although it should be at 3:30or even Primetime.

Paramount +