OSU Michigan State game 9/28/24 only on Peacock

dweber

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 29, 2005
Plain City, OH
I am very disappointed that the Ohio State Michigan State football game on Saturday September 28th is only available on the Peacock streaming service. You would think that the Big Ten Network would broadcast the game but Peacock wants the money. Plus Peacock does not even offer a free trial. This is very sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AZ.
I am very disappointed that the Ohio State Michigan State football game on Saturday September 28th is only available on the Peacock streaming service. You would think that the Big Ten Network would broadcast the game but Peacock wants the money. Plus Peacock does not even offer a free trial. This is very sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, I got a deal on Peacock for 4 months. I got it for this reason alone, but I never know if it will stream as my internet varies every day and hour.

Reactions: dweber
Why is it sad, the game will be on in much better quality then Traditional Paid Live TV.

Streaming is the future, cannot stop it now.

Paramount +

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)