original cable dtc100

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MrFixit

Original poster
Mar 3, 2006
I just was gifted a dtc100 and it works well, but is missing the original factory cable p/n 253822.. the svga to rca1080i.
The original is no longer available from RCA, is there an exact duplicate available somewhere.
I am using a component cable adapter box, and not happy with the signal, the Monitor gets.

It's Just A Computer VGA Cable. Go To Any Computer Store Like CompUSA & They Will Have Them.

wbuffetta said:
It's Just A Computer VGA Cable. Go To Any Computer Store Like CompUSA & They Will Have Them.

I understand that part on the dtc100 is svga cable, its the other end of the cable which has an rca1080i plug to match the 1080i connector rca put on the first HD monitors. this is not the same as the hdmi jacks either.
My scenium 62" HD monitor has this plug for the HD input.

Then Your Out Of Luck. You Can Get A POWERED Adaptor That Is A VGA in To Component Out.
Remember The DTC 100 is First Generation HD & Is Not Compatible With Newer Inputs.

By the time you buy the adapter, I think they were $125, you could almost get a new H20. I had 2 DTC-100's and they were great receivers in their day, but that day has passed.

The one really nice thing about the DTC-100 was the integrated NTSC tuner as well as the ATSC one.

On a positive note for me, I was able to e-bay them for $300+ each to Canadiens. Then a couple months later, D* shut off the Hu streams.:eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

OTA Locals

News Corp. exploring high-def film rentals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)