NCAA Football on TV for 9/19/2009

Will94

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
USA
All times are CDT.

11 a.m. (8) California at Minnesota - ESPN (HD)
11 a.m. East Carolina at (24) North Carolina - espn2 (HD)
11 a.m. Louisville at Kentucky - ESPNU
11 a.m. Temple at (5) Penn State - Big Ten Network (HD)
11 a.m. Eastern Michigan at (25) Michigan - Big Ten Network (HD)
11 a.m. Northern Illinois at Purdue - Big Ten Network (HD)
11 a.m. Wofford at Wisconsin - Big Ten Network (HD)
11 a.m. Ball State at Army - CBS_CS (HD)
11 a.m. Duke at (22) Kansas - Versus
11 a.m. (11) Ohio State vs Toledo (at Cleveland) - GamePlan
11 a.m. Boston College at Clemson - GamePlan
11 a.m. Duquesne at Monmouth - MSG+
11 a.m. Gannon at California (Pa.) - FSNPitt
11:20 a.m. North Texas at (4) Alabama - GamePlan
1 p.m. Furman at Missouri - PPV
2 p.m. Portland State at Montana - CSN Northwest
2:30 p.m. (19) Nebraska at (13) Virginia Tech - ABC/espn2 (HD)
2:30 p.m. (3) USC at Washington - ABC/GamePlan (HD)
2:30 p.m. Arizona at Iowa - ABC/espn2 (HD)
2:30 p.m. Tennessee at (1) Florida - CBS (HD)
2:30 p.m. Michigan State at Notre Dame - NBC (HD)
2:30 p.m. (18) Utah at Oregon - ESPN (HD)
2:30 p.m. Tulsa at (12) Oklahoma - FSN (HD)
2:30 p.m. Virginia at Southern Mississippi - CBS_CS (HD)
2:30 p.m. Indiana at Akron - ESPNU
2:30 p.m. Wyoming at Colorado - FCS
2:30 p.m. Rhode Island at Massachusetts - CSN-NE,CSN-MA
2:30 p.m. Middle Tennessee State at Maryland - ESPN360.com
4 p.m. Florida International at Rutgers - GamePlan
5 p.m. Navy at Pittsburgh - ESPN360.com
5:30 p.m. Florida State at (7) BYU - Versus (HD)
5:45 p.m. Cincinnati at Oregon State - FSN (HD)
6 p.m. Louisiana-Lafayette at (9) LSU - ESPNU
6 p.m. Mississippi State at Vanderbilt - GamePlan
6 p.m. Iowa State at Kent State - ESPN360.com
6 p.m. Florida Atlantic at South Carolina - GamePlan
6:30 p.m. Air Force at New Mexico - CBS_CS (HD)
6:30 p.m. Southeastern Louisiana at (5) Ole Miss - GamePlan
6:45 p.m. (23) Georgia at Arkansas - ESPN (HD)
6:45 p.m. West Virginia at Auburn - espn2 (HD)
7 p.m. Texas Tech at (2) Texas - ABC (HD)
7 p.m. UTEP at New Mexico State - GamePlan
7 p.m. Idaho State at Weber State - Altitude
9 p.m. Louisiana-Monroe at Arizona State - FSNAZ (HD)
9:15 p.m. Kansas State at UCLA - FSN (HD)
9:30 p.m. Hampton at North Carolina A&T - ESPNU (taped)
10 p.m. Hawaii at UNLV - CBS_CS (HD),The Mountain
11 p.m. Baldwin-Wallace at John Carroll - STO (taped)

Finnally some FLA SEC action. Although its against Tenn.... I cant wait to see if we can score 50+ on them :) and tell that Tenn coach to kiss Urbans a.......

SEC football. Who cares?!? There are so many better games on this weekend.

I am pumped! I think that I am going to have to bring the 40" Sony into the den and have it side by side with the 52" Sony.

11 a.m. and I've got Duquesne at Monmouth and Gannon at California (Pa.) going side by side.

2:30 p.m. and Rhode Island at Massachusetts is next to Middle Tennessee State at Maryland (via the Internet stream).

6 p.m. Iowa State at Kent State is on, but I've got to wait a whole hour to see Idaho State at Weber State. I don't like waiting!

To end things for the night, there is no better way to go than the tape-delayed doublecast of Hampton at North Carolina A&T and Baldwin-Wallace at John Carroll.

My Saturday is planned!

On an internet forum sarcasam is customarily displayed with a smilie :) I just assumed he was a fan of Div1AA football. Nothing wrong with that. Perhaps he was a student of Gannon ? :)

I should of caught it though and known he was not a real fan of Div1AA football. I mean afterall he left out Tusculum at Urbana

On an internet forum sarcasam is customarily displayed with a smilie :) I just assumed he was a fan of Div1AA football. Nothing wrong with that. Perhaps he was a student of Gannon ? :)

I should of caught it though and known he was not a real fan of Div1AA football. I mean afterall he left out Tusculum at Urbana
Maybe you're right. Bryan TX is next to College Station, and A&M is a DivIAA program now. :)

My "real" Saturday will go something like:

11 a.m. - Watch Cal at Minnesota. I don't care about either school, but I think that Jeff Tedford is a hell of a coach. One of the best in the country. I'll watch it until it gets out of hand.

2:30 p.m. - Utah at Oregon. I interviewed with the Oregon Athletic Department in 2000 and was treated very well. I've rooted for them ever since. They told me that I had the job until the last guy they interviewed had experience with their season ticketing software.

6 p.m. - ULL at LSU. It will be an ugly game, but my mom went to LSU, so I've always rooted for them.

7 p.m. - Tech at Texas. I detest both schools, and I think that the Horns will whip them. I probably won't watch too much of this one. I'll most likely watch ULL at LSU unless it's just absolutely brutal (and 2009 LSU football has been so far).

After that it's late night West Coast football. I'll watch most any game late at night. The later the better. I miss the Hawaii broadcasts on GamePlan!

Maybe you're right. Bryan TX is next to College Station, and A&M is a DivIAA program now. :)

I am on campus about a half mile from Kyle Field as I type this. I thought that Mike Sherman was a bad hire at the time, but I am beginning to come around. He had 6 AM workouts this summer and by all accounts worked their asses off. It's only one game into the season, but there is a vibe/attitude to this team that I haven't seen since Slocum's heyday.

.... I'll most likely watch ULL at LSU unless it's just absolutely brutal (and 2009 LSU football has been so far)....
I know what you're talking about. I seriously think Washington was a better team than most thought they were however. Vanderbilt is also a decent team to have to play in a downpour like they were in Saturday night. They shouldn't have any problem with ULL this weekend, but LSU still seems to be working out kinks at QB, so you never know what to expect.

Geaux Tigers!

The West Virginia @ Auburn game should be good. One of the best of the Big East playing at one of the worst of the SEC, should be a close game. ;)

USuC isn't exactly lighting the world on fire, either.

Derwin's just on his usual anti-Big East rant. Don't let a few bad teams in the mighty SEC get in the way... :)

Big 12 could play in Yankee Stadium

Anyone see Michael Jordan's Hall of Fame speech?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts