NC Attorney seeks others to join Civil RICO Lawsuit against Prime TV/Hagens

attorney

Original poster
Feb 14, 2005
I am a NC Attorney representating an out-of-state installer client who has authorized me to seek other installers/suppliers/firms/vendors who did work with Prime TV, LLC/ the Hagens and who also have not been paid.

We are on schedule to file a Civil RICO Lawsuit against Prime TV/the Hagens around Mid-March, 2005 and will be in a fast track court so that we could be at trial by July, 2005.

However, we need to have additional installers/firms/vendors/suppliers join us in this lawsuit. If you meet the above requirements and are not involved in an on-going lawsuit against Prime TV/ the Hagens regarding this matter, you need to contact me now.

There is a February 17, 2005 deadline for making the initial contact with me.

Please understand that because this lawsuit is based on a modified contingency fee arranagement, there are up-front costs that anyone joining must pay before they can be a part of this lawsuit.

Civil RICO allows triple damages and it is worth your time to contact me and learn how you can have your day in court.

My Contact Info:
Joel F. Stroud, Attorney, PLLC
E-Mail: federalcase@bellsouth.net
Telephone: (919) 967-9883 You may call me anytime but please do not call after 10:00 P.M. Eastern Time

Comcast rolling out Date on Demand Service on 2/14/2005

Verizon to become next HD leader?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)