NBA 2011-2012 Season

Rey.... I am not too concerned because the NBA playoffs are not like the NCAAs where it's one-and-done. But you can see that the Heat can put up a stinker. They DESPERATELY need Mike Miller to get healthy. I was really pissed at how many passes went through players hands or off their chest, their head, their feet...it was horrible. Wade could not make a pass and Bosh and Anthony could not catch one.

yep. and there was no energy on their side either.they looked flat. you just can't play like that against a great team like OKC and not expect to get your butt whipped.

rey_1178 said:
yep. and there was no energy on their side either.they looked flat. you just can't play like that against a great team like OKC and not expect to get your butt whipped.

Very true....but like I mention to you Rey...I highly doubt they will have 2 flat games against a team of this caliber in playoff series...let alone 4.

they play OKC again april 4th here in miami. lets see how they do. :)

...AND things have gotten a little "fiesty" between the 2 teams lately. Perkins yesterday tried to do a dance on Wade's face after a dunk....and he was pissed..stared him down all the way down the court.

...AND things have gotten a little "fiesty" between the 2 teams lately. Perkins yesterday tried to do a dance on Wade's face after a dunk....and he was pissed..stared him down all the way down the court.
Perkins should be pissed. Wade walked under him as he dropped. Perkins might have landed on his head.

Perkins should be pissed. Wade walked under him as he dropped. Perkins might have landed on his head.

nice! you get the best games when both teams don't like each other.

salsadancer7 said:
I beg to differ on that one. Things were dicey when Perkins was in Boston. He has continued his "pissed at the world" attitude since going to OKC.

Maybe he was looking for payback for what he did to his buddy Rondo.

Last edited:
mdonnelly said:
And you know that Perkins didn't purposely plant his shoe in Wade's face. Wade came from his blind side.

Ok... A superstar of Wade's caliber needs to play dirty to purposely hurt so he can win...? IF you say so...

Especially to Indiana. They just have their number don't they?

No...they had won 4 straight in Indiana going into last night. The Heat are just no playing well. The Main 3 are doing the jobs...the rest of the team is not. Players that have been consistent all their careers...in the same roll, suddenly could not hit the ocean if they fell out of a boat(Haslem and Battier). Players that started the season playing well, have stunk up the place lately(Chalmers and Norris)...and finally, players that NEED to stay healthy, somehow, never seem healthy(Miller Miller). Alot of slumps that 3 guys cannot cover for.

They just have to play out of it...simple as that.

Ah, ok. They might just be playing out the rest of the season since they are sure locks for the playoffs.

Pat Summitt steps aside as coach

Arkansas to fire Petrino?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)