NBA 2011-2012 Season

The ironic thing is I am in Phoenix and watched it in a bar LOADED with Suns fans...with MOI, the lone HEAT fan.

Figures that I was the loudest there! LOL!

The ironic thing is I am in Phoenix and watched it in a bar LOADED with Suns fans...with MOI, the lone HEAT fan.

Figures that I was the loudest there! LOL!

You lucky u walked away after that 17-2 run by the heat..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

The Knicks are looking very good since the coaching change. The front office is very hard pressed to show why Mike Woodson shouldn't go from interim to full time coach with the team 5-0 since he took over.

The Knicks are looking very good since the coaching change. The front office is very hard pressed to show why Mike Woodson shouldn't go from interim to full time coach with the team 5-0 since he took over.

A couple of weeks ago, we would have been very hard pressed to show why Lin shouldn't be handed the league MVP trophy.

Like "Linn-saity" ...I think I will wait till they beat a few more playoff caliber teams before I think the Knicks are gonna be a threat in the playoffs.

A couple of weeks ago, we would have been very hard pressed to show why Lin shouldn't be handed the league MVP trophy.

Like "Linn-saity" ...I think I will wait till they beat a few more playoff caliber teams before I think the Knicks are gonna be a threat in the playoffs.

Jeremy Lin slowed down because they had a healthy Carmelo Anthony & Amare Stoudemire,along with the newly acquired JR Smith,return to do the scoring. They also have a healthy Baron Davis who can come off of the bench & allow Lin to rest for a scoring run later in the game. Mike Woodson also gave the team the discipline that they sorely needed to start winning as a team. I don't know if the Knicks will make it to the playoffs & how far they'll advance if they do,but Woodson deserves strong consideration for being the permanent coach for how he immediately turned the team around after taking over as head coach.

Heat vs OKC.. could be The NBA Finals preview.

The Boston Celtics, perhaps the worst offensive rebounding team of all time, had ZERO offensive rebounds against the Wizards at halftime. That obviously ties the record, but in "fairness" to them, they only missed twelve shots. I'd be interested in seeing the team records for half game, offensive rebounding futility.

Last edited:
Rondo just got the Celtics their first offensive rebound with 3:31 remaining in the third quarter.

Then, Hollins got one in garbage time with under 2 minutes to play, and the team was credited with a "team offensive reboind" for one that half a dozen players on both teams played "hot potato" with until a Celtic wound up controlling it.

Last edited:
18 turnovers...and most of the worst kinds..bad passes, balls going off players chest, not wanting to take open shots. Hell, even the announcers are agreeing with me.

18 turnovers...and most of the worst kinds..bad passes, balls going off players chest, not wanting to take open shots. Hell, even the announcers are agreeing with me.

That can be the Finals.. its hard to win at that arena.. Sooooo loud

The Best of the West over the Beast of the East.

lately miami doesn't feel too much like the beast of the east. not to me anyway. great at home (only 2 loses) but can really struggle at times on the road. a few of their recent losses including last night's do concern me even though it's the regular season.

rey_1178 said:
lately miami doesn't feel too much like the beast of the east. not to me anyway. great at home (only 2 loses) but can really struggle at times on the road. a few of their recent losses including last night's do concern me even though it's the regular season.

Rey.... I am not too concerned because the NBA playoffs are not like the NCAAs where it's one-and-done. But you can see that the Heat can put up a stinker. They DESPERATELY need Mike Miller to get healthy. I was really pissed at how many passes went through players hands or off their chest, their head, their feet...it was horrible. Wade could not make a pass and Bosh and Anthony could not catch one.

Pat Summitt steps aside as coach

Arkansas to fire Petrino?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)